Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business (700 Views)

Aliexpress Purchase/courier(gurus Kindly Check In And Advise) / How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? / Starting A Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business by mcluya: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2010
please help me nairalanders, i have heard that the business is good but i want a clear details on what makes the business a lucrative one?, i mean how do i get my money back with interest if i invest half a million. Please i need steps, procedures and guildlines,

please reply me on this forum or mail me on mcluya@yahoo.co.uk thanks a lot.
Re: I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business by CHIMSKY(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
Bros,I am also interested.Pls send detailed info on how it works to chimanwankwo@ymail.com
Re: I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business by bimpeajoke(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
Please i need a guideline urgently on how to go about the recharged business too.Please send details to bimpeajoke@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
ok
Re: I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business by base144: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
@LTrust;
I also what to consider doing this Recharge card business.
Pls e-mail: investandgrow@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business by ememandu: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
Guy, plz i need the e-book too.

But u guys should also check out this site. It will really interest u www.liberty-cash..com
Re: I Need Guildlines And Advise On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business by alldone(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
With the amount you have it is lucrative, but dont forget you have to market the product and get buyers that will be satisfy with your service.

(1) (Reply)

2011 Calendar/almanac Design Promo (we Design For Free!) / I Need Direct Buyer Of Palm Oil Urgent / Buy/sell Laptop/repair Your Laptop Accessories/battery/screen/motherboard Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.