Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 (28413 Views)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by Akabuking: 8:56pm On May 22, 2019
E fit be say na pile kill am.
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2019
[qluote author=tintingz post=78628231]Can you define natural?

And also tell me why homosexuality isn't natural?[/quote]

Male and female sexual organs are complimentary. The penis was made for the vagina and not for the anus. Also, in addition, it leads to babies which was one of the reasons for sex. Another was for pleasure (Read Ecclesiastes 5:19)

As for homosexuals, the penis is not made for the anus. The anus isn't built like the vagina. Also, babies can't result in sexual intercourse. That's why gays calls us straights 'breeders'. grin

The Bible calls homosexuality obscene (Read Romans 1:27-28). Unnatural is like the angels who came down to have sex with earthly women (Genesis 6:1-3)
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by safreg: 9:28pm On May 22, 2019
Homosexuality isn't natural. That can be deducted from the fact that gay men are 46-47 times more likely to have STD's than straight men. HIV ravaged their community and killed them in droves until ARV's were developed to combat the disease!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by tintingz(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2019
grandstar:
[qluote author=tintingz post=78628231]Can you define natural?

And also tell me why homosexuality isn't natural?

Male and female sexual organs are complimentary. The penis was made for the vagina and not for the anus. Also, in addition, it leads to babies which was one of the reasons for sex. Another was for pleasure (Read Ecclesiastes 5:19)

As for homosexuals, the penis is not made for the anus. The anus isn't built like the vagina. Also, babies can't result in sexual intercourse. That's why gays calls us straights 'breeders'. grin

The Bible calls homosexuality obscene (Read Romans 1:27-28). Unnatural is like the angels who came down to have sex with earthly women (Genesis 6:1-3)

Oga stop quoting Bible to me, it was written by ignorant deserts homophobic saddists.

I asked you simple question, your quoting some ancient mythical book.

Ok, is natural disasters natural?
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by grandstar(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2019
tintingz:

Oga stop quoting Bible to me, it was written by ignorant deserts homophobic saddists.

I asked you simple question, your quoting some ancient mythical book.

Ok, is natural disasters natural?

Not everything there I said was Bible. What about my comments on anal sex?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by tintingz(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2019
grandstar:

Not everything there I said was Bible. What about my comments on anal sex?
I've told you to define what natural is.
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by grandstar(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2019
tintingz:
I've told you to define what natural is.

Male penis and female vagina complement each other. They are a natural complement
On the other hand, the male penis and the anus do not complement each other. That is why gay males have a high risk of contacting STD's.

Also, heterosexual interactions can lead to babies. This is inconceivable in gay sex, hence them calling straight couples 'breeders'

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by tintingz(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2019
grandstar:

Male penis and female vagina complement each other. They are a natural complement
On the other hand, the male penis and the anus do not complement each other. That is why gay males have a high risk of contacting STD's.

Also, heterosexual interactions can lead to babies. This is inconceivable in gay sex, hence them calling straight couples 'breeders'

Ok, being heterosexual is all about having babies, yes?

And from your response, you mean something natural must yield to positive result, yes?
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2019
tintingz:

Ok, being heterosexual is all about having babies, yes?

And from your response, you mean something natural must yield to positive result, yes?

I never said sex is only about babies. It's also about pleasure.

Natural at times may not yield desired results. A teenager with raging libido engages in sex which seems natural but it can lead to unwanted pregnanies, STD's, abortions and so on.

Gay sex on the other hand is contrary to nature
I don't hate gays. I even have a friend that is He opened up to me some years ago

Many 'bottoms' suffer from incontinence because of anal sex. It's wrong if anal sex is practiced in straight relationships.
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by AreaFada2: 4:00am On May 23, 2019
I think obsession with sex and religion makes it difficult for us to discuss sexual orientations dispassionately.

Among humans you see dwarfs, very tall people, some with k-leg, some with hunchback, some lazy, some very driven.

Some of these things may seem to deviate from the general norm. But by and large, genes have played a role to produce all these varieties.

But because sexuality has been much controlled throughout history by religion and culture (to maintain social/family structure), very strong taboos arose around it.
Still some ancient societies like Greece & Rome were not hung up on gay stuff. It was pretty normal to be bisexual.

Of course cultures could or should have own norms accordingly. But I see gayism becoming acceptable in most of Africa in about 25 to 50 years.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by pestrolus2002(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2019
Discussion about sexual orientation is quite a huge one. Our religion and culture really preclude the discussion. I generally believe that there should be some more awareness concerning this and people should be free to make their choice not people condeming one another.
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by Bacteriologist(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2019
grandstar:

You don't even know my religion. How can it be false?

All 4200 religions in the world right now have no proof for any of their gods. If yours has one, great! Present it.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by felaismyhero(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2019
shineeye1:

He probably died of something worse. I just de wonder the kind brain disease which makes a man crave after the anus of another man! Absolutely disgusting to any sane being.
disgusting to any sane being? yet he got a partner! you are the one who needs your brain checked! must we all be like you! the fact that you enjoy pussy,must everyone enjoy pussy? the problem with you who have problem with gays is that you are all arrogant/condescending;your own way is always the right way! if there are just twenty gays,who struggle to understand eachother,i wud have agreed that they are mad! but,alas! gays are many and function well in normal life,so whats ur biz? have you seen two mentally unfit humans having a meaningful conversation,or a mad man write a book?
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by tintingz(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2019
grandstar:

I never said sex is only about babies. It's also about pleasure.

Natural at times may not yield desired results. A teenager with raging libido engages in sex which seems natural but it can lead to unwanted pregnanies, STD's, abortions and so on.

Gay sex on the other hand is contrary to nature
I don't hate gays. I even have a friend that is He opened up to me some years ago

Many 'bottoms' suffer from incontinence because of anal sex. It's wrong if anal sex is practiced in straight relationships.

Do you agree natural doesn't have to be perfect and positive?
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by grandstar(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
tintingz:

Do you agree natural doesn't have to be perfect and positive?

If what is natural isn't always perfect, how much more the unnatural?

I'm a Jehovah's Witness and we have members who lived a gay life.

One said. ever since he was 5years, he knew he was attracted to the same sex and now that he's 61years, those feelings are still strong. The only difference is that he does not give in to them

Another said he's been married for 10years now with a kid. That he still has strong homo urges. He says that he does not give in to them.

One described it as a thorn in the flesh.
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by tintingz(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2019
grandstar:

If what is natural isn't always perfect, how much more the unnatural?

I'm a Jehovah's Witness and we have members who lived a gay life.

One said. ever since he was 5years, he knew he was attracted to the same sex and now that he's 61years, those feelings are still strong. The only difference is that he does not give in to them

Another said he's been married for 10years now with a kid. That he still has strong homo urges. He says that he does not give in to them.

One described it as a thorn in the flesh.
There's no phenomena that's unnatural in this natural world, every phenomena are natural. Whether chaotic, orderly, normal etc.

Diseases, natural disasters, defects are all natural.

I asked you to define what "natural" is, you failed to, instead you're quoting some Bible passage.

The cause of homosexuality is not known yet, although there are factors that suggest it causes, even some animals have homosexual behavior.
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by grandstar(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2019
tintingz:
There's no phenomena that's unnatural in this natural world, every phenomena are natural. Whether chaotic, orderly, normal etc.

Diseases, natural disasters, defects are all natural.

I asked you to define what "natural" is, you failed to, instead you're quoting some Bible passage.

The cause of homosexuality is not known yet, although there are factors that suggest it causes, even some animals have homosexual behavior.

Are you gay?
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by tintingz(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2019
grandstar:

Are you gay?
Nope, how's that relevant in this subject?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by Pataricatering(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2019
Why so bitter ? Are you Christian ?
Shelumiel:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by Pataricatering(f): 7:00pm On May 28, 2019
U are gloating- U are just too cruel to actually see it !
grandstar:
Treat people decently even if you don't support their lifestyle (Read Matthew 7:12). Judgment is left with God.

Homosexuality isn't natural. That can be deducted from the fact that gay men are 46-47 times more likely to have STD's than straight men. HIV ravaged their community and killed them in droves until ARV's were developed to combat the disease.

I am not gloating over that fact. Rather I should and do feel sorry for them.

Sleep well (Read Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by grandstar(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
Pataricatering:
U are gloating- U are just too cruel to actually see it !

Why should I gloat? What will I gain? I have a friend who is gay. He opened up to me years ago. I have his back. When he's down and he needs money, I do give him If i have. I'm his most reliable friend.

I don't like polygamy and I might condemn the practice. But does that mean I hate polygamists? Of course not

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by Shelumiel: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Pataricatering:
Why so bitter ? Are you Christian ?
Must I be Christian to know between good and evil...?Mtchw
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by DarkRebel69: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
freecocoa:
Thats not nice, that’s a person just like you. From all we know about him, he doesn’t deserve to be talked about in the manner you have. You should really think about it. We all sin differently, even if he had any sins, some forgivable atleast. undecided

Hello, stranger...
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by freecocoa(f): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
DarkRebel69:

Hello, stranger...
Hello there sweet friend. tongue
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by DarkRebel69: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
freecocoa:
Hello there sweet friend. tongue

I've missed you o. Are you still sweet and crazy? tongue
Between the last time we spoke and now I must have had 3 or 4 girlfriends... grin Long time, no talk...
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by freecocoa(f): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
DarkRebel69:

I've missed you o. Are you still sweet and crazy? tongue
Between the last time we spoke and now I must have had 3 or 4 girlfriends... grin Long time, no talk...
Lmao grin grin grin

I see you are still your same old crazy fun self. I’m stil me, I’m never gon change. It’s been a while truly and have I missed you? I think I have, good to see you again.wink
Re: Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 by booksrite(f): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2019
Homosexuality isn't natural. That can be deducted from the fact that gay men are 46-47 times more likely to have STD's than straight men. HIV ravaged their community and killed them in droves until ARV's were developed to combat the disease!!!

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Flaunts Babybump In Style [PICS] / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos / Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.