Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It (724 Views)

Ayra Starr Talks About How Tough Life Was Before Don Jazzy Signed Her / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It by dailynaijamode: 2:27pm On May 22, 2019
Hushpuppi talks about how rough life was before he made it.

He was seen at the airport wearing fendi designer all through.

I won’t say I have had a smooth journey through out my life, some have been bumpy, some have led to bad endings and some better but I am glad I finally have the grace to be able to have worked hard outside far away from home and be able to take this trip back to Africa to invest and introduce some high end world class infrastructures and provide jobs for the people and also boost the economy in general.

Also I will be setting up a foundation that will earn some percentage of the profits made in this new project which will support young people achieve their dreams.
Majority of my works won’t be filmed for Instagram shows but every once in a while I shall update some of the progress of the project to inspire other young ones from all around the world to not neglect our mother land (if I can inspire you to wear Gucci and Fendi , then I should be able to inspire you to become better). #SecuritySolutions #SolarSolutions #RealEstate #Forex #YouthEmpowerment #Entrepreneur #Mentorship #PovertyAlleviation

http://dailynaijamode.com/hushpuppi-talks-about-how-rough-life-was-before-he-made-it/

Re: Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It by Simplecity(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It by LearnITsmash(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2019
Hushpuppy please hush your mouth when talking about provety to the provety capital in the world Nigeria grin people are very sick with religion and hypocrisy over here hence our 92 million lost souls living in abject poverty
Re: Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It by Baba419(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2019
This guy is looking for victims
Re: Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It by frbona: 4:13pm On May 22, 2019
Like if you believe this guy's wealth has a very dark secret
Re: Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 22, 2019
angry
Re: Hushpuppi Talks About How Rough Life Was Before He Made It by LesbianBoy(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2019
Its always funny when I see yahoo boys trying to inspire people on the gram grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Goes Completely Naked In New Photo / My Breasts Are Real And It Doesn't Fall - Bobrisky(photo+video) / Former YBNL Act, Lyta Flaunts New Music Label (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.