Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday (27950 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by joshchisimdi: 2:58pm On May 22, 2019
Nollywood child-actor turned comedian, Williams Uchemba took to Instagram to show his sister and mother as he celebrated their birthday. 

In the funny birthday post in which he showed off his sister and mother, Williams Uchemba disclosed that they are both "ripe for marriage" and currently accepting biding. He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/22/williams-uchemba-shows-off-his-sister-and-mother-as-he-celebrates-their-birthday/

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by joshchisimdi: 3:04pm On May 22, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by tohyorsih(f): 3:04pm On May 22, 2019
What is my crime? cry

9 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Jayslicky: 3:05pm On May 22, 2019
My birthday mates, I wish them a happy birthday and more prosperity.

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by LearnITsmash(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2019
Why must Nigerian mothers always be fat out of shape bag of rice every time I set my eyes on them undecided disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by sholatem(f): 4:19pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why must Nigerian mothers always be fat out of shape bag of rice every time I set my eyes on them undecided disgusting
Pray to get to d age before u talk about body shape,awon omo irole undecided

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by bigcee(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
You're foolish. Very foolish animal

37 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Lincoln275(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by baby124: 4:44pm On May 22, 2019
Scammer UN ambassador. Anytime I remember his own drama I ROTFL wink cheesy. All these lazy alapa ma sise, alapa kikan boys of these days. cheesy. Funniest is when they scam local and blame slavery. When you check records now you see that it’s their family that enslave people pass. Useless children from useless ancestors. Omo Ale jati jati
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Mautonmentos(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2019
Able God
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Hontuid: 4:45pm On May 22, 2019
sad
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Rotimi47: 4:45pm On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih:
What is my crime? cry
I Don't know O!!!!!!! No be him wan buy market. grin

Your landlord right now cry
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by anambraamaka: 4:45pm On May 22, 2019
The sister set
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by mikkiviv: 4:46pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
foolish is an understatement, ur mentally deranged

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Don27tiky(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2019
Happy birthday. .... but this no supposed be news na. H
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by darlenese(f): 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:

shame on you.

who gave birth to you .? Smh

16 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Oovi5(f): 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Craigslists: 4:48pm On May 22, 2019
The guy no tell us how him UN Work dey go again?

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by PETUK(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2019
UN Ambassador

Lol

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Favmil101(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Your foolishness is like Doctor's prescription that is!
one in de morning
one in de afternoon
Then one in de night.

10 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by naijajobx: 5:00pm On May 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by mamajj17(f): 5:00pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Ask your Mother, spoilt Cow���

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Erolow(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Erolow(f): 5:09pm On May 22, 2019
You sure say nah born dem born you so? Or nah shit dem shit you
LearnITsmash:

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Mother And Sister, Sandra On Their Birthday by Jaynom(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2019
Wait
baby124:
Scammer UN ambassador. Anytime I remember his own drama I ROTFL wink cheesy. All these lazy alapa ma sise, alapa kikan boys of these days. cheesy. Funniest is when they scam local and blame slavery. When you check records now you see that it’s their family that enslave people pass. Useless children from useless ancestors. Omo Ale jati jati
Craigslists:
The guy no tell us how him UN Work dey go again?
The guy yaff stained his name finish! Las Las A good name is better than silver and gold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / "I Like Girls That Make Me Laugh " - Korede Bello All Smiles In New Photo / Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.