Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company (5213 Views)

Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians / Multi Trillion Dollar Company Holds Summit In Lagos / Multi Trillion Dollar Company Holds Summit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Chia! This LONGRICH business platform na Babaooo
See the way e dey change lives for good via your finances

It will even make you more spiritual because now you will truly worship God in truth and spirit,
your finances has been taken care of,
you are enjoying good health via LONGRICH products,
your children future the reason for our hustle has been taken care of,
you can travel round the world with your loved ones without paying a dime from your pocket.
You can own your own brand of products
You can build a business empire and also help others.

Do you still think it is not your thing.
See for yourself these beautiful transformation.

I can help you get started
Interested? Inbox me for more information

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
It's a new week.
Guess you have set out or about to set out for the day's activities.

I want to ask: Do you ever wish you had more time freedom?
Do you wish you had more income?
Do you wish you could give your kids a better life?
Have you ever for a second look longed not to resume at your work place again?

You could actually have your hearts desires but you need to do something differently.

Do you have leveraged Income?

What is your income source?

Is it solely dependent on your efforts? If so you need a change.

You need to find a way to leverage your income. This avails you more time freedom.

John Rockefeller said "I would rather earn 1% of a hundred people's effort than 100% of my own effort."

Pause and think about that.

You can't work for ever. You won't have the energy to go to that shop daily as you advance in age. There are things you do now that you can no longer do as years go by.

If your source of income depends on your enery/effort what happens if you fall ill
What happens if you ever become incapacitated?
What happens if you ever lose your job?
What happens..

Will your kids still be able to attend the same good school?
Will you be able to go for family vacations?
Can you still afford that beautiful lifestyle you have/desire?

Listen, nothing is written in concrete, things can change in split seconds that is why you need to put a plan in place that will enable you whole family earn passively. When this happens, you will have no fear of the future

I Immaculate Okoli urge you today, to think about how you can have leveraged Income. How you can earn from other people's efforts not just yours.

A wise man once said if you don't find a way to earn while you sleep, you will work till you die.
Sounds extreme right?
But the truth is, he is absolutely correct.

As you go about your duties today, I want you to have a deep reflection on this.

If you would love to have leveraged Income, if you would love to have more time for yourself, I may just be able to show you a vehicle you can use to achieve that.
Life is beautiful, you deserve the best.

I wish you an amazing day ahead.

Enjoy the rest of the week.
Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
"Onni of Ife" Speaks about Longrich on National Television and encouraged Youths to channel their strength to Local and International platforms.

Its time to kick poverty and unemployment out.

Still saying Longrich is not my thing.

Be positioned.
Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
She heads to USA for her Masters and Buys a new home not "house" for herself ,

As in fully furnished duplex.

Who does that only Longrich

Wait ooo let me ask a question

SD gi, òga emeli ya??

Ike dina Longrich..

Longrich money..

Our SDs are travelling for their MSC fully paid by Longrich and they are buying houses like bobo juice.

Fada lawd ,Who is still thinking and still saying month end. i release the power of village pipu

Start your entrepreneurial journey today with Longrich.let me show u how.

Congratulations my enviable 4SD Udeme Ekoriko Etibensi i celebrate you.

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Food For Thought

Your JOB may be PAYING your bills, or FULFILLING your childhood dream, or even giving you "that" feeling of ACCOMPLISHMENT, but having an EXTRA in the bank means you can enjoy living life NOW, not when you're retired at 60 or 65!

And if you lose that JOB before Retirement or forcefully retired , how would you survive??

What’s your backup plan?

I have a tested and trusted platform.
I can help you create another stream of income.

Bullet proof your future now

Let’s show you how:
https:///2348128929150?text=Hello%20am%20interested%20in%20joining%20Longrich%20Business%20platform

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2019
Please read through

WHO NEEDS TO PARTNER WITH LONGRICH?

I want to clarify this so we don't get confused.
Longrich is not for everybody. No it's not.......

Here are a list of the people that need Longrich;

The medical Doctor- Who has a passion for the sick and broken, who has a dream to build a hospital one day that will contribute to the greater good of humanity and even subsidise medical care for those who need it. You need longrich.

The Gynaecologist- Whose heart breaks over the suffering of so many women, and longs to give lasting solutions to their problems and help those who can't afford the expensive medical procedures needed. Longrich is the answer.

The Lawyer- Who has a Dream of opening his own chambers and fighting crime and corruption. Longrich is the vehicle you have been looking for

The Entrepreneur- Who has a solution to give to many questions of our world and needs capital to develop that solution and empower others. Look no further; Partner with Longrich.

The Mother and Wife- Who is tired of her family settling for less, who keeps stretching the money but it's never enough. Who can't take her kids out to enjoy Coldstone, or buy them what they need as at when needed, Longrich is the end to that problem.

The Father and Husband- Who loves his family, but is frustrated because he cannot meet their needs, who watches the tears in his wife's eyes and the disappointment on his children faces and desperately needs a change. Longrich is that change.

The Youth Corper- Who is thinking of the efforts to meet the labour market 'years of experience' and struggles to put in submitting certificates and endlessly attending job interviews without success. Think no more, with Longrich platform, you don't need to apply for any job, rather you'll be an employer of labour.

The Young Man or Woman- Who is just starting out in life. Omo Na you lucky pass. Don't waste a second more! Start now! And in two years, you'll come back and thank me. You would have escape decades of struggle.

Children- Whose parents love them and want to make sure that they never have to struggle over their education and well being. And to give them a better and beautiful life in the future.

The Wealthy Man or Woman- Who is looking to partner with a credible multinational company and make even more money. Look no more.
As a VIP partner with Longrich, you earn from 1 percent of company profits monthly asides other mind-blowing benefits.

The Poor Man or Woman- Who wants to eat their last meal and die. Wait! Longrich can change your story!....

And last but not the least o.
Me.
I need Longrich because I have a vision that must not die. And I have a family that deserves the best!.

Now it's your turn.
What do you need to achieve?

Let me show you how Longrich can make it happen for you.

INBOX me for details and registration

https:///2348128929150?text=Hello%20am%20interested%20in%20joining%20Longrich%20Business%20platform

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
You: I’m broke until payday.
Me: I have a solution
You: I work long hours.
You: I never see my kids. ☹️
You: I hate my job.
You: I need a vacation.
Me: I have a solution ☀️✈️
You: I need more positive friends.
You: I want financial freedom.
You: I want to change lives.

Don't let the reasons why you SHOULD do this be the reasons why you can't.
Spare time, Part time, Full time... make more YOU time, make more FAMILY time, design the LIFE you want time!!

Whatever your situation may be, I HAVE A SOLUTION! ❤️

If this is you, let’s chat

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hahahahaha.... I said it.

I just finished writing about Konga displaying sale of live goat on their online store. (About every Business now going Digital)

Long story cut short,. I clicked on #Opay App on my phone and a notification popped up, guess what! #Opay has added #referrer to their business see attached picture laughing in Spanish khikikhikhikhiahaha....

Referrer that almost everybody is running from, now turning to the order of the day. #EconomicShift

Even banks too do referrers (Na today?. E don tee)

Tell a prospect, he/she needs to #refer 3 people to grow in Longrich business, the next things you will hear are some big lies like;

I don't know how to talk oo,

I don't know anybody oo,

where will I get 3 people from?

Please if I register, can you put 3 under me? Me; like Imagine.

Meanwhile, this same persons can give you narrations of how the whole thing happened when it comes to #gossip and clear pictures of how movies went in #cinemas or the trending stories on #Instagram. Hahaha... But them no sabi talk.

This same persons refers their hair stylist, tailors, restaurants, hospitals , Barbers, hotels to their friends, families even strangers effortlessly without pay. #ChaiSeeFreeReferers (Just calculating the PV's this could give me in Longrich. Only Longrich partners would understand)

Exactly same thing we do for #Longrich and get rewarded amazingly imagine

It is an economic shift my people. The earlier we embrace it the better for us.

#Longrich says use her products, #share your experience with just #3persons so they come buy from Longrich too and get rewarded amazingly.

Be wise people! This is what we do daily, convert it to money making machine. I don talk my own ooo.

The below �WhatsApp link are for interested persons, click and join us let's show you how we do it.

#BeFuturistic
#Thinkinvestment

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by samteebiz3: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
samteebiz3@gmail.com
Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2020
STOP WAITING FOR THE
“RIGHT MOMENT”

The right moment is NOW!!!

You deserve to have the

- Body of your dreams...
- Relationship of your dreams..
- Career, Money, Lifestyle

ALL OF IT!!!

The only thing in the way
Of you having it!!!

IS YOU......

So stop waiting for the
“Right Moment”

Go out and take the first step!!!

Whether it’s finding a mentor,
Investing in a opportunity ,
Doing the thing you know you should do.....

JUST DO IT!!

Your Future Self
Is waiting for you!!!

Let me know in the
comments what your
Committing too!!!

You truly can
Live the life of your dreams

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
You think it's a joke when we say people earn in millions in longrich?

Let's do the maths; people must use toothpaste.

Now, let's say an average of 10000 persons buys toothpaste through you in a month
and longrich shares profit with you,
As a VIP you get 12%
10000 * 1550 *0.12 = 1,860,000

Now, some persons have 150k people who buy products through their network monthly.
Do the maths. �

Cash Flow is a must. Position yourself in the line of flow and watch the magic.

If you don't buy through a network marketer. You'll go to supermarket and buy it costlier. �.

�Let your daily lifestyle earn you money. Make money when:

You brush your teeth
Take ya bath
Drink ya wine
Apply your perfume
Use ya roll on
Cook ya food
Bath ya baby
When ya baby poo
Apply ya baby powder
Take Vitamin C etc...

When I say Longrich is easy, I meant it, you know why? Its easy to find at least 3 persons that do the above routine. Yes, because everyone does at least 3 things in the above list.

Choose Longrich Now. Inbox me let me get you started

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
*WHAT PEOPLE STILL DON'T REALIZE . . .*

MTN makes about N2.4 trillion yearly from Nigeria, an average of N12,000 per person per year or N1,000 per person per month, without giving you a share; not even a thank you!

*YES.* That's why I am proud to be a *LONGRICHER*

I have taken control of my future and I live life on my own terms.

*Let's MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN*

To get started chat me up

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2020
Imagine grabbing scholarship for all your kids by signing them up on the platform.

My mission is to build a sustainable legacy. What about you?

Did you know longrich gives your kids scholarship to study abroad from BSC to PhD? No be audio scholarship ooo.

So why not join me and build for them. You can also transfer this scholarship to anybody of your choice. Isn't that beautiful?

Longrich is a lifestyle don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Chat me up to guide you through membership.

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
CELEBRATING LEGACY

This one is special to me.

We tragically lost his mum a year ago without any warning. No one expected it. It just happened. We were all heart broken.

But you know what? She already built a legacy for her kids. She set them up with Longrich.
Today one of her kids just turned Diamond 5. He earns weekly, his mum though late still earns weekly. And this code is being transferred to one of her kids.

This is the reason we always say this business is for legacy building. No one knows tomorrow.

I am particularly happy about this.

Congratulations boy. See you at the top.
Rest on Mrs Glory Ukpe your legacy lives on.

Bravo Team New Era.

Globe Takers celebrate you �����

Longrich is the best insurance plan for your kids. Get them on board today!

Chat me up to get started

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2020
There are people less qualified than you doing the things you want to do simply because they decided to believe in themselves and take action. You too can.......
Come and learn and be empowered!
For enquiries:
08062954814, 08064853175

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by ImmaJesus2020: 2:34am On Apr 17, 2020
For all those that thinks longrich is the same with all other companies out there, this right here is for you

You can see it for yourselves. Nobi audio money. Longrich delivers.

Check out the dates their accounts were credited.

When we say longrich business help you build passive income, we know what we are talking about.

Passive income rocks people. Join us today and start building yours.

Chat me up to get started.

I am glad I partnered with this giant Longrich.

Re: Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company by egojeny1(f): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2020
How does it work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opportunity To Own a Free Plot Of Land in Lagos / Invest In Opay Okada Rides For Just A Token Of #100 / 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.