Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lady Sends Phone To Nigeria But What Her Brother Received Will Shock You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sends Phone To Nigeria But What Her Brother Received Will Shock You (493 Views)

Abba Kyari's Brother Received N279 Million From Hushpuppy, Others - Police Repor / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sends Phone To Nigeria But What Her Brother Received Will Shock You by ExAngel007(f): 3:19pm On May 22, 2019
A woman has raised alarm after revealing how Samsung phone she sent to her brother from Finland turned to biscuit.

A Nigerian woman has taken to social media to complain after allegedly sending a Samsung phone from Finland to his brother only for them to open it and find biscuit.

The woman with the handle, @Queen12001 tweeted: "Sent a SAMSUNG PHONE from Finland to Nigeria attached with a custom declaration paper. MY DEAR Nigerians , this is what my brother received - BISCUIT."

https://mobile.twitter.com/Queen12001/status/1131134205591732224/photo/1

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Sends Phone To Nigeria But What Her Brother Received Will Shock You by saheedbadmus(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2019
hmm dis doesnt add up
Re: Lady Sends Phone To Nigeria But What Her Brother Received Will Shock You by tobidipity(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2019
Sue their ass
Re: Lady Sends Phone To Nigeria But What Her Brother Received Will Shock You by Treepower2000: 5:34pm On May 22, 2019
ExAngel007:
A woman has raised alarm after revealing how
Samsung phone she sent to her brother from
Finland turned to biscuit.

A Nigerian woman has taken to social media to
complain after allegedly sending a Samsung phone
from Finland to his brother only for them to open it
and find biscuit.

The woman with the handle, @Queen12001 tweeted:
"Sent a SAMSUNG PHONE from Finland to Nigeria
attached with a custom declaration paper. MY
DEAR Nigerians , this is what my brother received
- BISCUIT."

https://mobile.twitter.com/Queen12001/status/1131134205591732224/photo/1

lalasticlala
Was it a Nigerian or Finnish biscuit?

(1) (Reply)

King Disowned In His Hometown, People Call For His Replacement / Ladies Against Ladies In Stone Fight In Jamaica / How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me – Timi Dakolo’s Wife Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.