Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures (38560 Views)

Power-drunk Soldier Hired To Collect Rent, Forces Man To Crawl Inside Canal / 4 Young Men Seen Having A “Good Time” Inside A Stagnant Water in Lagos / Boy Made To Swim Inside A Stagnant Water After Being Caught For Stealing (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures by goodnewscliff(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
I don't see anything wrong in it.

They actually did him a solid by offering him free training on Amphibious Survival Techniques which will be very valuable to him in the event of a war breakout.

The ingrate should first provide his mailing address so invoice for their noble services can be sent to him since he wants to prove sense.

Rubbish.
I hate insensitive people!

*spits angry
u re madt..... i swear grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 11:03pm On May 22, 2019
magicminister:
You’d have to kill me first before you humiliate me like this. How can you allow man like you intimidate to the point of making you swim in stinky disease infested water??

Nigerians (especially the men) need to know when to stand up. The fear of death is what has kept most Nigerian citizens living a life worst than death.

You said it all.

Someday,these cowards will pay a big prize for taking Nigerians for shhht

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures by MONITZ: 11:55pm On May 22, 2019
BrokenCock:

Go to where they are and say this Na. Smaller ,don't forget to carry the media crew

Funny enough some people re cowards while some can also actually do offline what they say online,there was a case that involved some
soldiers and a tanker driver who had his truck laden with fuel,the driver's offense was that he didn't stop where and when they wanted him to stop and because of that they descended on him.

Meanwhile the driver's assistant was pleading with the soldiers to let go of the driver and after sometime when he couldn't take it anymore he went to the tanker and opened the tap in order to spill the content and also immediately dashed across the road and uprooted one of the woods a woman was making fire with,he must have said to himself "we all die here today",nobody told the soldiers to call for peace and at the end they let they let go of the driver.
Re: Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures by lonelydora: 3:19am On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

Ordinary argument?

I'm sorry, I'll be the very last person to pity these uniformed and uncivilized coward whenever the fall victims for Bokoharam.

Me too.

Nigerians are the problem i have. Why can't those watching this illegal maltreatment stop the act? If they say No to these soldiers, nothing will happen to them
Re: Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures by Robnectar(m): 4:51am On May 23, 2019
rawitools:
not u bro that Lucifer guy
lol... d Lucifer dude is on expired tramador grin
Re: Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures by stalingraddd(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2019
the so called disciplined force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Young Lady For Rituals (Photos) / Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / Drugs Concealed In HIV Sachets Seized While Being Transported To Nigeria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.