Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Benefits Of Games For Children And Adults - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Benefits Of Games For Children And Adults (1574 Views)

Memory Builder For Kids And Adults / Buyers and sellers of Games And Accessories, Read This. / Party Games :for Children, Teenagers And Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Games For Children And Adults by Mauricemoh: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
Games have a great impact on sensory perception at a number of different levels.  Playing of games improves adults and children mental and physical skills and they derive a lot of benefits. Games enhance children education and influence their performance in certain subjects. Many children are transformed when playing games especially those children with developmental disabilities, who don't normally seem to react to their environment

We're never too old to improve our physical ability to respond to sensory stimuli and games are a great way to help us does that.a footballer knows the important of scoring a goal once is very close to the Goal keeper of the opponent.

Games also contribute a great deal to social development. Many kids, because of problems at home, shyness or physical disability find it hard to react with others but by playing game they will be able to mix and cooperate with play mate and also increase their popularityA child who has to take his turn will think more carefully about his turn. A game that requires taking turns is a great way to focus attention, since a player constantly has to readjust plans based on others' actions. Games teach children to follow certain limits and levels of self-control.  

Over 100 free games to play log on to:

www.gamesplc..com
Re: Benefits Of Games For Children And Adults by Dolemite(f): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2010
I'm an avid gamer but I disagree with most of what you write there, kids should be allowed to play with other kids not sitting on a couch gaming all day.
Re: Benefits Of Games For Children And Adults by Mobinga: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2010
Duration of gameplay should be limited for children. . My eyesight is not too good as a result of staring into the cathode-ray tube for long hours I spent while in junior sec. . cry cry
Re: Benefits Of Games For Children And Adults by Dolemite(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
Mobinga:

. . My eyesight is not too good as a result of staring into the cathode-ray tube for long hours I spent while in junior sec. . cry cry
If they'd invented computers in your day, your eyesight could have been better. . . grin

(1) (Reply)

Scrabble Players On Isc, What Are Your Handles? Internet Scrabble Club / Why You Should Buy Supercard Dstwo Card For Your 3ds Console / Gl Tools.....enhance Ur Android Gaming Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.