Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

US/HUAWEI TRADE War-my Assertion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / US/HUAWEI TRADE War-my Assertion (449 Views)

Trade War: Telegram Faces New Attack In China / Us/china Trade War: Huawei Ships 1 Million Smartphones With Its Hongmeng OS / Us-china Trade War Officially Kicks Off Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US/HUAWEI TRADE War-my Assertion by logan2(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2019
1. US WILL LOSS

2. CHINA WILL LOSE MORE,IF TRUMP DOESN'T LIFT THIS BAN

3. CHINA Deserves this even though

4. I have pity for them ( why not they've helped me alot when US try to frustrate me with their mouth watering services that are not available to me..)

5. I don't see China surviving this blow any time soon...

6. China is a big fraud (though they've never defrauded me )

7. US is a bigger smart axss fraud , corporate fraudsters ,that always gets away unscathed .

8. I'm just anticipating what will happen! To the smartphone market if this ban gets worst

9. Will price reduce or increase?

10. How will this affect apple? (I personally think their product will become costlier)

11. Truth be told this Chinese are big time spy , they don't even hide it, I found out by using alot of their android apps ( I must confess they have a beehives of replica apps that are better than most western developed android app, ) their apps makes some kind of suspicious behave like demanding to always run in the background,living behind residual files (info movement receipts) even when I have restricted all apps from using the internet.unlike Facebook that will just jejely wait for you to remove the restriction so that they can send infos they've gathered so far,

12. i think China will overcome this with technology from sister countries like s.korea and Japan , that's if they apologize to them ,cos they've been stealing them too, but this will take a very long time ,but they will achieve it....

13 ... Then consumers will really want what the Chinese are enjoying, then they bounce back to the international market...

This is my assertion though ,add yours and share your opinions about this situation..
Re: US/HUAWEI TRADE War-my Assertion by logan2(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2019
Lalasticlala, Seun

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Auto Backup Album From Google Plus Gallery / Can I Get Oppoa53m Calibrator In Nigeria? / Cheaper MTN Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.