Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? (689 Views)

"Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information / What Is The Benefits Of BVAS During This Election / What Are The Benefits Of Being Part Of A Presidential Campaign Council? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Alexandro15: 5:40pm On May 22, 2019
I have been thinking about this for a long time. Just what is the benefit of being a Nigerian?

What are the perks of being a citizen? What can be used to convince one to perhaps, proudly and enthusiastically register to be a citizen?

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by OgaVoltron: 5:50pm On May 22, 2019
You get born with the right to turn rules upside down. Come to think of it..Nigerians are a special breed.. whichever way you think of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by soberdrunk(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2019
Alexandro15:
I have been thinking about this for long. Just what is the benefit of being a Nigerian?

You will be able to suffer and still wear a smile on your face.....
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 22, 2019
grin grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 22, 2019
You will be strong, cos if u can cope n survive in Naija, u'l be able to cope n survive in almost anywhere.

Even if there wud be hell fire for Nigerians, I don't think Nigerians are going to be in the toughest hell, Nigerians' hell (apart from that of politicians) should be "something light".
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
even a pig wallowing in the mud believes in its mind that it is enjoying a warm Jacuzzi...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Saao(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2019
My bro nothing,
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Banmeallday: 6:21pm On May 22, 2019
Benefits include helping Britain, Yankee, Germany, France, Arab nations, India, Japan, China, and even Hispanics and their youths to live in good productive nations while your own towns and people remain impoverished because you accept to be their little Niggers somewhere in Africa....Nigger Area/Nigeria...

This is what Lugard dem designed their Nigger colony to be years later and look now LOL
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by meccuno: 6:28pm On May 22, 2019
DEATH.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Bodexman(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2019
Ruggedness.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Frankdoz29: 6:52pm On May 22, 2019
Shame and disgrace
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by googi: 2:41pm On May 23, 2019
Alexandro15:
I have been thinking about this for a long time. Just what is the benefit of being a Nigerian?

What are the perks of being a citizen? What can be used to convince one to perhaps, proudly and enthusiastically register to be a citizen?

Very good question my bro.

I think an American President saw your question coming.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Have you asked how you can benefit your village, town, city and Nigeria?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
Nothing...
Outrightly nothing.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by gidgiddy: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
Benefits of being a Nigerian? When I see one I will let you know
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by maslong(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2019
1 ability to withstand hell fire

2 suffering

3 diseases

4 poverty

5 untimely death.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by coolzeal(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2019
Corruption, Penury and death. Forgive me but it's the truth.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Alexandro15: 8:58pm On May 23, 2019
googi:

Very good question my bro.

I think an American President saw your question coming.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Have you asked how you can benefit your village, town, city and Nigeria?

I have not merely asked, but I have done.

I have performed my duties and obligations as a citizen. I have payed my taxes and levies. I have voted during elections despite the killings and insecurities. I have obeyed all her rules and laws. I have been a good citizen.

Now I ask again, what are the perks of being a Nigerian citizen?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by BuhariAdvocate: 9:02pm On May 23, 2019
It's an opportunity for you to be a Nigerian. If you born in Afghanistan or Syria even in central Africa republic you will know how far.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by googi: 11:07pm On May 23, 2019
Alexandro15:

I have not merely asked, but I have done.

I have performed my duties and obligations as a citizen. I have payed my taxes and levies. I have voted during elections despite the killings and insecurities. I have obeyed all her rules and laws. I have been a good citizen.

Now I ask again, what are the perks of being a Nigerian citizen?

Very well, you don tiria. So have many others.

Usually, we are asked to leave the place better than we met it. It is not so much what you have done for yourself but what you have done to uplift your environment like your community, people and beyond.

Personally, my pride still remains my service to every state when they were not so many. But it is a pride I still brag about today.

I will not spill it here though.

Congratulations, you have tried but Nigeria is no longer what it was.

Water don pass gari and every man, every community and people no longer brag about what they have done for others.

It is tough but do not make it worse by blaming the wrong people.

The day the youths realize it is their future and come together to disrobe their looters instead of protecting them because they belong to your ethnic group, NIGERIA would move on.

Again, start from your community, one block at a time.

Thanks for your reflection on my comment sir.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by Alexandro15: 6:21am On May 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
It's an opportunity for you to be a Nigerian. If you born in Afghanistan or Syria even in central Africa republic you will know how far.

That is just so great angry

Other people's misfortune has become my gain undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? by wowcatty: 7:43am On May 25, 2019
Every benefit that comes with being slaves.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Wife Insists Only Few Vulnerable Nigerians Benefitted From N500bn Socia / Why We Suspended School Feeding Programme In Some States - FG / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.