Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Reverse A Failed Transaction From A Nigerian Bank In Less Than 30 Mins - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Reverse A Failed Transaction From A Nigerian Bank In Less Than 30 Mins (2922 Views)

How To Reverse A String In Javascript In 3 Ways / Ten Simple Tips To Reverse Climate Change / How To Reverse A Video On Snapchat 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reverse A Failed Transaction From A Nigerian Bank In Less Than 30 Mins by xplicitmode(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2019
This is a common problem with our Nigerian banks, in this video, I show you practical steps with the exact script I used to get my money back in less than 30 minutes If you like this video kindly subscribe....
Watch video here >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBL8WJRRt0
or follow the steps below
Step 1
Call your bank to inform them about the problem get the details of the failed transaction handy.
---------------------------------
Step 2
Visit Google to get your bank's customer care email address (you would use to send an email) Just type Name of bank customer care email address
Step 3
Open gmail or Yahoomail on your phone and click on the icon that lets you create a new email.
Step 4
On the email subject use, this �� "FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES INVOLVING FUNDS TRANSFER"
Step 5
Use this email �� cpd@cbn.gov.ng (cental banks email address) and then CC i.e copy your banks email (the one you got from google remember?)
----------------------------------
Step 6
Use this as the body of your email ��

Dear Sir, My name is XXXX a customer of XXXX BANK. I operate a savings/current account with no.: XXXXX and name: XXXXX

On the (ADD DATE HERE) , I made a transfer from (ADD TRANSACTION CHANNEL) and (DETAILS OF THE AMOUNT YOU SENT HERE)

I waited for a period of 24 hrs for a reversal to no avail, I then moved to call their customer care and I was referred to my bank which I was told it would take 5 working days to be reversed. I currently have no means of sustenance within the stipulated time and I am aware of the N10,000 naira fine CBN has issued on reversal not done within 24hours.

Attached to this letter is a screenshot of the failed transactions.
-----------------------------
Step 7
Send email and copy this same email and post it on twitter (make sure you dont reveal your bank details there because of scammers) then tag your bank @banktwitteraddress and CBN @cenbank
--------------------------------------------

BONUS STEP: Take a screenshot of the failed transaction and attach to the mail then send the email out after doing this relax and watch the magic happen

Connect with me on
http://www.instagram.com/collinsa.j

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain More Whatsapp Contacts / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University (absu) / Top 6 Inspiring Quotes For Nigeria Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.