Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Shittu Says Hands Are Clean In Naira's Alleged Multimillion-dollar Contract Scan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittu Says Hands Are Clean In Naira's Alleged Multimillion-dollar Contract Scan (181 Views)

Tompolo Wins Multi-Million Dollar Contract To Curb Oil Theft / Arms Funds: My Hands Are Clean, Says Burutai / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shittu Says Hands Are Clean In Naira's Alleged Multimillion-dollar Contract Scan by besti8: 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
The Minister of Communications Barrister Abduraheem Adebayo Shittu is entangled in a snare of various contracts outrage including a large number of naira, as indicated by an archive seen by Daily Trust Newspaper.

In any case, the Saki-conceived government official and priest said: "my hands are perfect." As indicated by Daily Trust report, a record titled first and second Audit Inspection Report on Federal Ministry of Communications Technology, January to June 2018, it was expressed that numerous agreements granted inside the period were either swelled, deserted after installment or that sporadic episodes were made concerning them.

"The report additionally said a portion of the agreements were granted to organizations where a part of the service's authorities or their companions and followers have interests.

"It additionally said a few authorities intrigued with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) authorities to audit a portion of the agreements upward. The report found that a deal for the development of an Incubation Hub in Ibadan granted to Delimit Nigeria Limited and SS Energy Nigeria Limited at N300m, yet the activity was surrendered.

"A Personal Assistant of the priest, who has enthusiasm for one of the organizations, purportedly guaranteed the cash was paid, and from that point surrendered his meeting with the clergyman.

read more: https://gistok.ng/shittu-says-hands-are-clean-in-nairas-alleged-multimillion-dollar-contract-scandal/

(1) (Reply)

APGA: Reappoint Oye As National Chairman, Obiano As Bot Chair / Kano Sip Beneficiaries Hold Special Prayers For Buhari, Osinbajo / Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain - Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.