Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari In Hell By Bishop Williams An American Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari In Hell By Bishop Williams An American Pastor. (428 Views)

2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Hell By Bishop Williams An American Pastor. by Benitokrishna(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
This Is unbelieverable That The President Of Nigeria Is In Hell. How Is This Possible?
He Said...
"And Jesus Appeared In My Room And Took Me In The Spirit And We Started To Descend Down And I Was Supremely Terrify For What I Saw Are Millions upon Millions Of Souls Being Tomented In Hell And We close To A Man Who Is Being Tomented With Sword And Axe By Demons. and when he saw us and he started to cry so loud that you personally you won't feel comfortable adding the other shouting an crying in agony of other tomented souls there.
Jesus Turn To Me And Ask Me "You Know Him"? And I Said "How The Possibility Of Me Knowing This Man Ingulf With Flames" No I Don't I reply.
"This Is President..." President...I Interrupted. Yes President Of Nigeria Buhari Muhammadu. and i asked what he's doing here? no i'm not sure, buhari is alive.
and he reply buhari dead on 14 february 2017 by brain disease. go and tell nigerians that their president is in hell fire paying for his evil deeds..." pls is this testimony true or not?
Re: Buhari In Hell By Bishop Williams An American Pastor. by EmperorHarry: 6:48pm On May 22, 2019
Wawwwwww(in Luka's voice)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Hell By Bishop Williams An American Pastor. by czarina(f): 10:42am On May 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Buhari In Hell By Bishop Williams An American Pastor. by asalimpo(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2019
Is president buhari dead? Your writeup looks so fake?
Re: Buhari In Hell By Bishop Williams An American Pastor. by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 23, 2019
Maybe Pres Buhari should time travel and died in Feb 14, 2017 so that the dream would come true, Lol! cheesy

Really funny!
Re: Buhari In Hell By Bishop Williams An American Pastor. by adadike(f): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Could this be true?

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Spotted Seriously Taking Selfies While Muslim Prayer Were Going On / What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.