Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust (38833 Views)

Customs Begins Sale Of Seized Food Items, To Sell Rice At N10,000 / Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by makeitijn: 9:45am On May 23, 2019
paymentvoucher:
I have started bidding...||| I hope I win One or two
hello how did you register
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by makeitijn: 9:46am On May 23, 2019
unitysheart:

The auction site is authentic
share site here
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Just2endowed2(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2019
Let me follow this page mm.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:51am On May 23, 2019
Which daily trust...is dat that the latest format now??!But Nigerians too love Awuf...Dont go and hustle,save and buy legit car....onTil dem job ona little penny eye go shine.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Gudfrie(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2019
paymentvoucher:
Fake Fake Scam
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Hexilon: 10:12am On May 23, 2019
paymentvoucher:

Hammed Ali undecided

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by chuuxxy: 10:16am On May 23, 2019
u know this website is a scam right thats not the legit one ohhhh

paymentvoucher:

1 Like

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Charly68: 10:21am On May 23, 2019
This country will be good if Baba Ali can maintain his transparency ..Good policy indeed
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by bishopkay: 10:21am On May 23, 2019
post=78638379:

This is unprecedented in the history of this country.
In previous years, The criminals and looters always shared all these cars among them selves without thinking twice or letting the populace know about it.
That is how Atiku Mboma started making his money as the Oga at the top in Customs, well before he became the number 2 man to OBJ and moved to a bigger scale of corruption.

Slow and steady, we will get to a New and better Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

Ignorance! This has been going on a long time now someone even made a thread on it sometime back here.

The real magic is that while you are bidding for it online, someone else is doing cash and carry at their office.

I know as a buharist you are programmed to refuse superior reasoning so I'd give you a challenge here. If you can bid for a car online on their portal and you win It, I'd pay for the car for you no strings attached... And terms and conditions apply.

Change my foot... #NextLevelMadness cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by lilyheaven: 10:31am On May 23, 2019
orion7:
this one na people sweat soo o

what a world
Honestly!
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Kayz05(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2019
SCAM 100% BEWARNED PLEASE Stay Clear.

Mod please delete this thread to avoid innocent people being Scammed. Thanks
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Healthgwr: 10:53am On May 23, 2019
What else can one say?.........................This information will be very useful......
The Nation Friday February 1, 2019 page 29 Hope rises for Cancer Patients.

In recent years, Nigeria has been plagued by increasing cases of people afflicted with cancer. It is a terminal disease that kills people in large numbers, while many are still battling for survival. The most common in Nigeria for women are breast cancer, cervix cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer, while prostate cancer, liver cancer and colorectal cancer are some of the most common cases in men.

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian and their phone numbers who had various health challenges before click the link bellow. Some of testimonies of Nigeria Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who also testify! Including Medical Doctors from Military Hospital have a look at pages 17 to 33. Visit the link below Please, copy to browser For full information visit https://bestofbelllifestylequalitylife..com or Shorten form /2HTGjrh

Or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Or shorten form

/xM6Olk
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:04am On May 23, 2019
post=78638379:

In previous years, The criminals and looters always shared all these cars among them selves without thinking twice or letting the populace know about it.
That is how Atiku Mboma started making his money as the Oga at the top in Customs, well before he became the number 2 man to OBJ and moved to a bigger scale of corruption.

God bless Nigeria.
Absolutely! Sai baba buhari!! All this positive changes is as a Result of the fear of Buhari.

Some people Might disagree, in denial or damm! right Adamantly Ignorant that buhari will whip Nigeria into a better shape, days of stealing and corruption is coming to an end.

I shall go on their website and see if i can buy myself another Mercedes AMG SUV or a Range Rover HSE grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by pimplucious: 11:32am On May 23, 2019
paymentvoucher:

How do I get to the auction site from the website?
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by CertifiedGee(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
paymentvoucher:

Don’t fall victim of scam bro. Any government site in Nigeria ends with .gov.ng and not .com.ng
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Skelewu: 12:37pm On May 23, 2019
priest54:
still the customs people will buy the good ones while scrap will be sold to the public.Nigeria is a Scam

Buy ke? Why buy something you seized? The ogas will simply take the good ones home.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by agabusta: 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
roxey:
is it me or is it that all d cars have been bought,all I can see from d site is bid closed on all d auctions,even d ones for 22/05/19,can someone put me through

The auction opens Monday 8am and closes on Wed 12noon.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Lov4sat(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2019
I been think say na only me e happen to before ooooooo
okonja:
Where is the link to bid?

*UPDATES*

This is the portal for current auction....There is nothing. @OP, Are you sure?
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by hollywater: 1:30pm On May 23, 2019
post=78638379:

God bless Nigeria.
You are not getting no where.You call it Country ban,yet You are still selling it to the same country you ban it.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by toluxa1(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2019
Hexilon:

Please, don't throw away your hard earned money.
CertifiedGee:

Don’t fall victim of scam bro. Any government site in Nigeria ends with .gov.ng and not .com.ng

You're talking to the scammer himself.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by MrCEO69(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2019
paymentvoucher:
Does this work?
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by byteem: 1:47pm On May 23, 2019
umahiprinceblog:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-customs-begins-online-auction-of-seized-vehicles-goods.html

What bloody auction .. auction that closed since yesterday.. after they did it codedly they are now annoucing it .
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by BiyolaoneGod(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2019
I think this auction is closed ooo. Everything is blank
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 23, 2019
Cursed goods / cars

Buy at your own risk
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by sunmarouk(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2019
Elbone2:
Which daily trust...is dat that the latest format now??!But Nigerians too love Awuf...Dont go and hustle,save and buy legit car....onTil dem job ona little penny eye go shine.

all these auction sef. someone might even bid and end up over-paying for a car. cos if its for the highest bidder, then, there is no use for this exercise.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by sunmarouk(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2019
instead of bidding & end up overpaying, na to enter cotonou go find better car at cheaper rate
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by agabusta: 3:21pm On May 23, 2019
sunmarouk:

all these auction sef. someone might even bid and end up over-paying for a car. cos if its for the highest bidder, then, there is no use for this exercise.

You are right. When they were active with it in 2018, some people threw in bids with crazy amounts just to beat competition. But at the end, when they realised, they didnt pay the money.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 23, 2019
Men no get joy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date / Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.