Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Football Legend, Iker Casillas' Wife Reveals She's Battling Ovarian Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Football Legend, Iker Casillas' Wife Reveals She's Battling Ovarian Cancer (412 Views)

Mobhad’s Wife Reveals What Led To His Death, Shares How He Tried To Keep Her.... / Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Legend, Iker Casillas' Wife Reveals She's Battling Ovarian Cancer by mrtim1911: 7:21pm On May 22, 2019
Sara Carbonero, the wife of Spain and Real Madrid legend Iker Casillas, has revealed she is fighting ovarian cancer.

The Spanish presenter, 35, made the shock announcement via her Instagram page on Tuesday.

Full story on https://www.cameraboytv.com/component/k2/football-legend-iker-casillas-wife-reveals-she-s-battling-ovarian-cancer-weeks-after-spanish-keeper-s-heart-attack

Re: Football Legend, Iker Casillas' Wife Reveals She's Battling Ovarian Cancer by bluemansion: 7:35pm On May 22, 2019
Can I be enlightened on the causes of cancer please? A niece died of cancer few months ago and just last month, two of my neighbors died also all courtesy of cancer. Is this another form of HIV/AIDs sent to destroy the world?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Brags: "I Am The Best At My Game!! As She Reaches 4M Followers / Lady Reveals How Pastor Asked Her For Sex To Fortified Her Spiritually / Respect The Nigerian In Your Country, Laura Ikeji Tells The U.S Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.