Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Honeymoon At Federal Palace Hotel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honeymoon At Federal Palace Hotel (349 Views)

Hon.emeka Atuma Has Won Hon.sam Onuigbo At Federal High Court Umuahia / Job Available @buckers Palace Hotel / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon At Federal Palace Hotel by dannyodia101(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2019
TITLE: HONEYMOON AT FEDERAL PALACE HOTEL

PLOT: LAGOS/PORT-HARCOURT

CHARACTERS: YOMI & MORAYO

AUTHOR: ODIA DANIEL OSAGIELE

PROLOGUE

The story begins with Yomi, a successful banker in the city of Port-Harcourt, Nigeria. Yomi, who recently tied the knot with his long time fiancée, Morayo, is perturbed about where to have their honeymoon at a reasonably affordable cost.

SHORT STORY

It was Tuesday. Morayo and I had just had breakfast at the dining. It was an awfully quiet morning even the blind could see something wasn’t right. Obviously, I did something wrong. Isn’t that always the case with women? Sighing, I walked to the kitchen where she was doing the dishes.

“Hey Morayo. You barely responded to a word I said during breakfast.”

For a moment, all I got was utensils squeaking and clanging. Then she looked at me, took a pregnant pause and said.

“Yomi, how do you expect me to be happy when it’s been two weeks since our wedding and still, no honeymoon?” She said with a grim on her face.

“But I told you I’m working on it my love. There’s just been a few hitches that’s all.” I explained.

Apparently, a tempest was rising.

“I’m tired of hearing those words. I want a honeymoon with the love of my life. A romantic time out with the man of my dreams. Is that too much to ask?” She queried quite blue.

Right there, I knew I had to salvage the situation. Briskly, I went to my laptop and began searching for deluxe suites to have our honeymoon. Of course, I relegated my search to suites in the country because my bank account isn’t exchange rate friendly.

Obviously, Port-Harcourt wasn’t an option considering we live here. So it was down to Lagos or the federal capitol.

After some minutes of careful parsimonious searching, I stumbled on this website, Hotels.ng and I loved it. They had up to 40% off on their bookings. It was perfect, even better for my bank account.

So I kept surfing to find the best possible suite from the flurry of deluxe hotels on display on Hotels.ng and I found just the right one. Amazed at the exquisite glance and haven view of Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, I booked the King room right away.

In awe of their surreal services and five-star reviews on Hotels.ng, clearly, I’d made the right choice. Well furnished and embellished with lush interior decor reeking of a honeymoon, Federal Palace Hotel also offered a restaurant, bar & lounge, a gift shop and WiFi terminal in a quite serene environment.

The deal was too good to be true. It was the perfect suite for us to create lasting moments in our marriage. So I told my wife about the hotel and showed her images. She loved it.

Later that weekend, we were at the Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos, basking in the bliss of deeply soothing love. In Morayo’s words,

“It is even more beautiful in sight. Thank you, ifé mì...”

THE END.

WRITTEN BY ODIA DANIEL OSAGIELE

HOTELS.NG CONTENT WRITING CHALLENGE ABOUT MY HONEYMOON AT FEDERAL PALACE HOTEL. https://hotels.ng/top-hotels

(1) (Reply)

40 Years Of Stanford Research Found That People With This One Quality Are.... / Man Kidnaps And Attempts To Rape Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number / The Amazing New Exhibition Booths You Need To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.