Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface (1883 Views)

"I Can’t Open My Body Because Of Money”-Tonto Dikeh Warns Boutique Owners / Don't You Dare Take Any Fan Into Your Home - Tonto Dikeh Warns Bobrisky / Keep Crying While I Enjoy Your Ex Husband’s Money’ – Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Bestie, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface by Naijabash(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2019
I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money - Tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface, IK Ogbonna - watch video

Tonto Dikeh has issued serious warning or rather threatened a number of entertainers and she didn't hesitate to mention their names.

The actress revealed on Instagram that she's in a new relationship but she warned her fellow entertainers to stay away from her man and desist from begging him for money as they are known to. She threatened to expose their "gay asses" if they go against her wishes.

The mother-of-one then went on to specifically name a number of entertainers including IK Ogbonna, Tuface Idibia, Annie Idibia, Eniola, Praise, Toyin, among others. She warned them and threatened to disgrace and beat them up if they cross her.

She wrote: "Dear Nollywood and music industry, I am in a new relationship now and, to God, if I see anyone of you begging him money, begging him to sponsor your shows or movies... I will mess you up and your whole life!!

She added: "Idiots. Na if I find una beg abi. I will expose all your gay asses and the females to go!!

watch video here >>> https://citigist..com/2019/05/i-will-disgrace-you-if-you-beg-my-new.html#.XOWfqiBKhdg

Re: I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface by Naijabash(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2019
Re: I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface by Naijabash(m): 6:26am On May 24, 2019
grin“I Am A Beautiful Girl, Don’t Ever Refer to Me As Bro” – Bobrisky Warns Nigerians
Re: I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface by Naijabash(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2019
waoo
Re: I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface by Annie939(f): 1:04pm On May 24, 2019
Tonto take it easy it has not gotten to that pls
Re: I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface by Naijabash(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2019
abioo
Re: I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface by Sunijacks(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface by Naijabash(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent / Bird Hits A Trailer, Falls And Turns Into A Naked Lady With Broken Hand – Delta / Teni Burst Out Her Fat Belly In Video With Dr Dolor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.