Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) (20174 Views)

Fake Brad Pitt, Three Others Bag Jail Term In Benin City / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
Kill them!
The power sector is bad cos they stole.
Roads are terrible cos of them.
Health sector is in a state of agony cos they stole.
Education is worse off that even the presidents children can’t school in Nigeria cos they won’t stop stealing.
Boko Haram is thriving cos they’ve impoverished the masses.
People are running out of the country en mass when this lots won’t desist from stealing.
The Naira is dropping in value when they don’t stop stealing.
The Pinnick guy in the present nff is also running a fraud chain cos this guy are the root cause.
Nigeria’s shame election was caused cos he’s stealing thus stolen mandate has to be hung onto by the evil thing.
They are just our problem in this country! Naira Marley should be sentenced to death for bringing this untold hardship on Nigeria and even encouraging it.

a false attempt at sarcasm

these foolish yahoo boys MUST be clipped by all means
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 23, 2019
panpan:

EFCC is arresting 'young people because of $200', not because the amount is big or small, but because they are serving United States interests.

Well I thought so too... The Yahoo boys are being used to justify the grants they're receiving. Another slavery in disguise...
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by flowmama: 12:06pm On May 23, 2019
lovelyadeola:

Jealousy might destroy you and your generation...
Ameeeeen ��

Barowo!!! Thief!!!

You and your thieving family will soon rot in jail... I know your kind, reaping where you did not sow, bringing tears to people..

Omo Ole, just get off my mention. I only reply people with dignity not some kleptomaniacs
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Sharap pillowbiter. You are getting high BP over someone who just doesn't care grin grin grin

You have your issues, you have your problems, one thing is depression kills.. won't descend to your level of insults.

See a therapist... no one owes you anything in life, be it Igbo, yoruba or hausa.
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
unitysheart:

They are harming the country one way or the other. Our image is going down the drain more and more.
Which shitty image are you talking about?? ODE!!! IMAGE that has spoilt before ah was even born sef... Finally one day the youth will be eventually push to the wall and another worst crime will rise or REVOLUTION!!.. that time you will know less evil is better to the greater evil!!! Just the same way we choose BUHARI (greater evil) to Jonathan (lesser evil)..
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2019
Now they want to intimidate boys back to suffering life abiii If poverty not reduce to minimal level, yahoo boys will keep increasing every fucking day... That is consequence of a failed country!! Federal government should tackle the cause of this problem (poverty) not the symptoms...
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
Am very Sure USA and RUSSIA will have more criminal hacker and con artist more than NIGERIA self... Ah tot their IMAGE should have been spoilt too... Black slaves wake up!!!!!
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
flowmama:

Barowo!!! Thief!!!

You and your thieving family will soon rot in jail... I know your kind, reaping where you did not sow, bringing tears to people..

Omo Ole, just get off my mention. I only reply people with dignity not some kleptomaniacs
Maybe nah bribery money from office this one father use to raise him... Hypocritical Nigerians lol... Some Elites are really pain because they don't want poor man pikin to do well before self... GOD pass all of them grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2019
Federal government should reduce poverty to the minimal level or Nigeria will enter another recession trying to build more prison and maintenance for yahoo boiz...
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by flowmama: 12:46pm On May 23, 2019
lovelyadeola:

Maybe nah bribery money from office this one father use to raise him... Hypocritical Nigerians lol... Some Elites are really pain because they don't want poor man pikin to do well before self... GOD pass all of them grin grin grin grin

Thief pikin, I was not raised to praise stealing or fraud. I am sure you'd have an idea now how you were raised... You came from a poor background does not mean you should be a fraudster.

You'd better change hence you'll rot in jail like your role models that brought you up...

Bloody Thief...
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by flowmama: 12:50pm On May 23, 2019
lovelyadeola:
Now they want to intimidate boys back to suffering life abiii If poverty not reduce to minimal level, yahoo boys will keep increasing every fucking day... That is consequence of a failed country!! Federal government should tackle the cause of this problem (poverty) not the symptoms...

You are speaking nonsense. Your likes make people poor by taking away the little they have...

And what moral justification do you have to defraud people of their hard earn money?

If you know say nah your papa born you, go and report your self at EFCC office. Omo Ole jati jait.

Justice will catch up with your likes...
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by flowmama: 12:50pm On May 23, 2019
Quite surprised thieves now have the effontery to speak in public...

Na wao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by iamloski(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2019
HonAdeli:
I love this intense heat on yahoo boys by EFCC.. We will stop being intimidated by this useless guys
suffer head, bad belle, it's not your fault, poverty has suck deep into your ogbono brains

1 Like

Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by doublecross(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2019
osasomoruyi:

Make money make dem no see you intimidate
Simple! he wants to remain poor in his miserable life
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by doublecross(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2019
Ugosample:

a false attempt at sarcasm

these foolish yahoo boys MUST be clipped by all means
may God visit you and yor generations to come with Death. people like you are the reason for stagnancy in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by unitysheart(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
lovelyadeola:

Which shitty image are you talking about?? ODE!!! IMAGE that has spoilt before ah was even born sef... Finally one day the youth will be eventually push to the wall and another worst crime will rise or REVOLUTION!!.. that time you will know less evil is better to the greater evil!!! Just the same way we choose BUHARI (greater evil) to Jonathan (lesser evil)..

You are the slowpoke nimcompoop. Your brain is so washed out that you cannot simply fathom that opinion is free. Peeps like you cannot air a simple opinion without resorting to insulting others.
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2019
flowmama:

You are speaking nonsense. Your likes make people poor by taking away the little they have...

And what moral justification do you have to defraud people of their hard earn money?

If you know say nah your papa born you, go and report your self at EFCC office. Omo Ole jati jait.

Justice will catch up with your likes...

This one go just kill himself for nothing lol... Who even tell you say ah be yahoo boi and e be like say this one no like im peace right now... Until yahoo will turn to armed robber or rebels that will started kidnapping or robbing you and your family physically... Lemme ask you two questions now sir... What is the root cause of unsettlement and insurgency in North?? And if 1 millions youth decided to stop doing yahoo today, including universities graduates. What will you advise them to start doing including those bread winner among them Just Answer this well and ah will agree with you forever....
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2019
unitysheart:

You are the slowpoke nimcompoop. Your brain is so washed out that you cannot simply fathom that opinion is free. Peeps like you cannot air a simple opinion without resorting to insulting others.
Am really sorry for that... But all these people are there ooo when hardship is killing people for around that 2015-2016... What have they done to alleviate the condition, tell me Even you?? How do you help witg your little power??
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2019
flowmama:
Quite surprised thieves now have the effontery to speak in public...

Na wao

What have you people done to thieves that loot Nigeria dry.. including those that are even dining with the mr. President
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 2:51pm On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Well... as long as you keep your hypocrisy far away, we are cool.

The epistle is yet another sign of being a pathetic loser.

I slept off mid-way. undecided

Haba,mallam,Na only sheep dey fall asleep while trying to count o

grin

Esseite

2 Likes

Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 2:54pm On May 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Only a gay goes a-reporting. Buzz off!

Haba!!!
So Dem do nak you ban,Chai

grin
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by flowmama: 3:16pm On May 23, 2019
lovelyadeola:

This one go just kill himself for nothing lol... Who even tell you say ah be yahoo boi and e be like say this one no like im peace right now... Until yahoo will turn to armed robber or rebels that will started kidnapping or robbing you and your family physically... Lemme ask you two questions now sir... What is the root cause of unsettlement and insurgency in North?? And if 1 millions youth decided to stop doing yahoo today, including universities graduates. What will you advise them to start doing including those bread winner among them Just Answer this well and ah will agree with you forever....

I don't need to answer any of your questions when you already have a skewed idea about honesty and dignity in labour.

You amaze me how you came about the 1million youths doing "yahoo". Who told you the total number of educated youths in Nigeria who can press computer satisfactorily?

They manner with which you spew your ideas of kidnapping and robbery nauseates me. When you feel it's your birthright to cause people havoc and problem then you should be ready to die a shameless death, hanged and cut into pieces...

People like you with criminal minds need to be secluded from the society cos you don't fit to live amongst humans.
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2019
doublecross:
may God visit you and yor generations to come with Death. people like you are the reason for stagnancy in this nation.

why would God visit me wity death when I'm speaking out against the scourge of Yahoo boys?

What kind of twisted logic is that?

You guys back in Nigeria must be going thru so much that it has affected you psychologically
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by bosco9: 5:30pm On May 23, 2019
HonAdeli:
I love this intense heat on yahoo boys by EFCC.. We will stop being intimidated by this useless guys

I can understand your fear

Looking for who to blame for your failure and failed life

Mugu
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by unitysheart(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2019
lovelyadeola:

Am really sorry for that... But all these people are there ooo when hardship is killing people for around that 2015-2016... What have they done to alleviate the condition, tell me Even you?? How do you help witg your little power??

I help as much as I can. Sorry I was a little harsh with my response too. I'm humbled by your response.
Re: Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) by Femchrist: 9:51pm On May 23, 2019
This issue of internet fraud has now become the order of the day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison / Police Sergeant Stabs Man To Death For Dating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.