Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. (28463 Views)

Daniel K Daniel's Wife, Augustina Has Twin Brother, Born In Separate Years / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) / Daniel K. Daniel & Teena's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Faithway10: 8:37pm On May 22, 2019
Nollywood actor, Daniel Kanayo Daniel and his wife, beauty blogger, Tina, have welcomed their first on his birthday, today, May 22nd.

They couple who got married in 2017, welcomed their baby in Atlanta, Georgia. Sharing a photo with the bundle of joy, Daniel wrote;

"The Greatest Birthday Gift Ever! ���
The Gift of FATHERHOOD �
I'm in Love, all-over again ❤️
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/actor-daniel-kanayo-daniel-welcomes-his-first-child-on-his-birthday.html

3 Likes

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by greatmarshall(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2019
Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42pm On May 22, 2019
Awwww
Congratulations to them
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by itspzpics(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2019
Congrats

See Some Romantic Photos of Daniel k Daniel Kissing his Curvy Sexy Wife at their wedding => HERE
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Tiyi(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2019
You have done well..
Congrats
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2019
sad thought it was the dude in huawai five 0. Damn I love that shoe
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by henryadex(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2019
You are welcome to a new Nigeria
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by rawpadgin(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2019
I really love this white suit.

Thats what i will go for
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by chii8(f): 10:30pm On May 22, 2019
Awwww....double double.
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Olyibe: 10:31pm On May 22, 2019
Is Atlanta now an extension of Nigeria?
Congratulation!

1 Like

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31pm On May 22, 2019
CONGRATS to the cute couple.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Phock2sweet: 10:32pm On May 22, 2019
the child is not an American citizen, Tanx to Donald Trump.... ntorrrrr
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by faithfull18(f): 10:32pm On May 22, 2019
Ok,.
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 22, 2019
Congrats to him,i love babies kiss
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2019
welcome to this meaningless world son
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2019
He kinda reminds me of joseph benjamin. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by EmmaxKeys: 11:08pm On May 22, 2019
awww ...congrats oo

MEANWHILE,

Mind-blowing Windows HP Laptop available for sale. Order right to your house and pay on delivery..

HP 250 G6 Laptop -Intel Celeron N3060, 15.6-Inch HD, 500GB, 4GB, Eng-Keyboard, FreeDOS Plus FREE Bag

For more details,

Click here to place an order
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Gerrard59(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2019
Phock2sweet:
the child is not an American citizen, Tanx to Donald Trump.... ntorrrrr

Ignorance borne out of envy.

Donald Trump has not effected any such law or order which is not even possible for him to do. That he wishes to do so doesn't imply it has been done. The child is a US citizen.

11 Likes

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by UEDIBO: 12:39am On May 23, 2019
Simplep:
Congrats to him,i love babies kiss
even me. Are you married?
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by ogbonti: 2:28am On May 23, 2019
Gerrard59:

Ignorance borne out of envy.

Donald Trump has not effected any such law or order which is not even possible for him to do. That he wishes to do so doesn't imply it has been done. The child is a US citizen.

Are there not homeless destitute US citizens .... millions of them in the US? You think being a US citizens guarantee's anything? . . Una no know anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Mcslize: 4:10am On May 23, 2019
ogbonti:

Are there not homeless destitute US citizens .... millions of them in the US? You think being a US citizens guarantee's anything? . . Una no know anything

It's still better than being a Nigeria citizen alone. The guy only secured dual citizenship for his child which is not a bad thing to do. Travel with US passport and Nigeria passport and you will see the difference on how you will be treated at the airport.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by ogbonti: 4:56am On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

It's still better than being a Nigeria citizen alone. The guy only secured dual citizenship for his child which is not a bad thing to do. Travel with US passport and Nigeria passport and you will see the difference on how you will be treated at the airport.

I have the US passport for the past 10 years. Apart from easy passage without visa for EU countries and the UK all that, I was still treated like crap, when I passed thru some carribean and asian airport's recently. I am not saying being a US citizen is a bad thing, but the hype is too much, haba! I live in the US, there are folks here that look like people living in Ojuelegba, Makoko, or Ajegunle. They are US citizens born of US parents. In America, u can ONLY be what your discipline and talent allow, not what the system will give u on a platter of gold. The system only gives you debts in form of credits and students loans.... and food stamps or small welfare, that is if you qualify and it's often time restricted and easily ended so others can benefit. Social Security and medicaid is almost bankrupt, and by 2035, it is projected to be totally red. So, it's not a really a big deal being a US citizen my people.

All you rushing to have kids in the US, Listen to what no one will tell you until u have that blue passport for your kid

1. As soon as u are a US citizen, at birth, you can be conscripted into the US Army at anytime to bear arms... una know wetin that mean sha, a lot of disabled vets everywhere, you need to go to Walter Reed to see amputees and u will know war ain't funny. NOT the vets that commit suicide daily due to PTSD that we are talking about.

2. Once you become a US citizen, you are pledge as part of the repayment plan for US external debts, automatically you have a portion of the national debt to your name and on your head.

3. You must pay US taxes until you leave this world except you renounce citizenship. If you run to naija, and get a job there, you are liable to pay taxes on it here in the US and if you don't pay, try the IRS for size, your financial life will be liquidated and also you will see some jail time too, the western world don't play with taxes, it's a crime here to evade taxes

Let me stop there I gat to sleep. Come to the major cities and see Americans sleeping on the floor in gabbage tents at downtown areas.... my people, as Naija poor reach, we don't have the type of homeless crisis like in the US. Keep rejoicing say your wife born for yankee, flash the blue passport and laughter opening your 32 teeth, reality will slap that kid in the face when he or she turns 18 and signs up for selective services

Una good night ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Maxcollins042(m): 5:11am On May 23, 2019
Gift of fatherhood or gift of manhood?
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:10am On May 23, 2019
UEDIBO:
even me. Are you married?
nah,still wanna hustle more
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:15am On May 23, 2019
ogbonti:

I have the US passport for the past 10 years. Apart from easy passage without visa for EU countries and the UK all that, I was still treated like crap, when I passed thru some carribean and asian airport's recently. I am not saying being a US citizen is a bad thing, but the hype is too much, haba! I live in the US, there are folks here that look like people living in Ojuelegba, Makoko, or Ajegunle. They are US citizens born of US parents. In America, u can ONLY be what your discipline and talent allow, not what the system will give u on a platter of gold. The system only gives you debts in form of credits and students loans.... and food stamps or small welfare, that is if you qualify and it's often time restricted and easily ended so others can benefit. Social Security and medicaid is almost bankrupt, and by 2035, it is projected to be totally red. So, it's not a really a big deal being a US citizen my people.

All you rushing to have kids in the US, Listen to what no one will tell you until u have that blue passport for your kid

1. As soon as u are a US citizen, at birth, you can be conscripted into the US Army at anytime to bear arms... una know wetin that mean sha, a lot of disabled vets everywhere, you need to go to Walter Reed to see amputees and u will know war ain't funny. NOT the vets that commit suicide daily due to PTSD that we are talking about.

2. Once you become a US citizen, you are pledge as part of the repayment plan for US external debts, automatically you have a portion of the national debt to your name and on your head.

3. You must pay US taxes until you leave this world except you renounce citizenship. If you run to naija, and get a job there, you are liable to pay taxes on it here in the US and if you don't pay, try the IRS for size, your financial life will be liquidated and also you will see some jail time too, the western world don't play with taxes, it's a crime here to evade taxes

Let me stop there I gat to sleep. Come to the major cities and see Americans sleeping on the floor in gabbage tents at downtown areas.... my people, as Naija poor reach, we don't have the type of homeless crisis like in the US. Keep rejoicing say your wife born for yankee, flash the blue passport and laughter opening your 32 teeth, reality will slap that kid in the face when he or she turns 18 and signs up for selective services

Una good night ooo
cc netanyahu1
Re: Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S. by UEDIBO: 9:03am On May 23, 2019
Simplep:
nah,still wanna hustle more
you can still marry and still be hustling. i am gravitated to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today! / Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.