Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen Hawks Okpa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen Hawks Okpa (612 Views)

Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen Hawks Okpa by kiz1to71(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2019
A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen.

How many of our Nigerian ladies/slay queens could dare this exhibition of proudness with what gives them real money,
what puts food on their table,
what meets their financial needs.
It's about time the Nigerian government took to measures to encourage and promote hard work amongst determined Nigerian youths, youths with the spirit of entrepreneurship and not the unnecessary arrest of alleged Yahoo boys.
It remains a known fact that the Nigerian legal system is corrupt. It takes one to know one. (That put aside for now). People would literally throw jibes at her, some would shade her, some would ignore the boldness in her, while some would call it a mere post or photoshoot.
But sorry, she's merely helping her mum and her demeanor is worth embracing.

The girl above with a tray of Okpa hoisted on her head, hawking within the towns of Okigwe, Imo state is a new graduate of Political Science from Abia State University, Uturu Okigwe, (ABSU).
Be proud of what you do and love it, one day it would pave way for you.
People would be moved,
People would be inspired,
People would praise it,
People would love you and the zeal in you,
People would hold on to you as a role model,
Be a paradigm of positivity for the society.

Re: A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen Hawks Okpa by GOFRONT(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2019
Hmmm....She is sweeter than the Okpa

1 Like

Re: A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen Hawks Okpa by yarimo(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2019
Chai see lovely BOOBS tongue

1 Like

Re: A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen Hawks Okpa by czarina(f): 8:29am On May 23, 2019
yarimo:
Chai see lovely BOOBS tongue
GOFRONT:
Hmmm....She is sweeter than the Okpa
See them undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen Hawks Okpa by grandstar(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2019
I doff my hat to you. This is very encouraging.

I hope she finds the right man. God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: A Proud Nigerian Slay Queen Hawks Okpa by czarina(f): 8:49am On May 23, 2019
grandstar:
I doff my hat to you. This is very encouraging.

I hope she finds the right man. God bless your hustle
We don't hope she finds lasting happiness in the long run, we just hope she finds the right man.

Good one smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5% Tax Deductions From His Salary Every Month! Pls Help!!! / Help A Confused Dude / MBA Or PMP, Which Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.