Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Iyabo Ojo Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo (241 Views)

Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Samgist(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2019
I thought of cursing you back…. but damn!!! You’re already cursed, from generation to generation.

Therefore I’ll pray that the Lord almighty lay his hands on you, heal you, give your children the sense to look after you and take you away from the street.

Read more
http://samgist.com/iyabo-ojo-fires-back-at-kemi-olunloyo/

(1) (Reply)

'The Number You are Trying to call is not available'- IK Ogbonna to Tonto dikeh / I Don’t Regret Saying Prostitutes Have No Dignity- Actor Okon / Singer Dencia Slams RMD Over His Social Media Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.