Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast (81006 Views)

Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Hintona(f): 10:23am On May 23, 2019
Deltatoto:
u sure say ur Toto never open already
Shebi na you open am
Mtchew
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Hintona(f): 10:25am On May 23, 2019
luminouz:

Chronic jealousy tongue
What is there to be jealous of undecided
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Sluacoast(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2019
GraGra247:
Haba!! So ladies can't crack any jokes again.
March
Most Nigerians don't even understand sarcasm. She just made those statement to thrill the guy
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Deltatoto: 10:32am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

Shebi na you open am
Mtchew
fear go let me open am?something when Dey smell like crayfish
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by shogsman(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2019
Whores parading themselves as Muslims.
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Akpacha(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2019
Just this picture she is peeing in her pants.
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Hintona(f): 10:34am On May 23, 2019
Deltatoto:
fear go let me open am?something when Dey smell like crayfish
See who's talking smelly sperm
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by udemzyudex(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2019
All this Muslim hypocrite, a real Muslim won't bother about this nonsense.

Why drop all your bad doings during fasting and continue it after fasting,who are you decieving ,me or your creator?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Chinashopping84: 10:36am On May 23, 2019
Nothing in the picture at all.we pay your 1688 supplier
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Hintona(f): 10:37am On May 23, 2019
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Menance: 10:40am On May 23, 2019
Nairaobserver:
What has former BBnaija housemate Tobi over cuteness got to do with fasting. Please if looking at tobi fine pictures will make you muslim ladies to break your fast please block him.

See screenshot and Tobi reactions below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/your-pictures-can-let-us-break-our-fast.html

Really I can't even find the cute thing in this tobi guy. If you're talking of cute guys that were in th house you'll talk of miracle, Rico swavy, teddy A. Anyway different weird people everywhere
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by ensamy(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2019
One can be so cute but has a small joystick, while another can be ugly but with a big cucumber joystick the real deal that ladies want undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Deltatoto: 10:44am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

See who's talking smelly sperm
sperm no Dey smell na what r u saying?i have seen ur face d last time I went to lash a girl like u d Toto odour chase me.
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by hopexter(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

Then he is chronic seducer

What bout the Oloshos disturbing his post Nko cheesy
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by tfash96(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2019
Menance:

Really I can't even find the cute thing in this tobi guy. If you're talking of cute guys that were in th house you'll talk of miracle, Rico swavy, teddy A. Anyway different weird people everywhere
which stupid Teddy A?
Baba talk better thing joor
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by enemyofprogress: 10:46am On May 23, 2019
Olosho hiding under the guise of Ramadan
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Lamasta(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2019
nnamanirr:
Is he bleaching
No he's colouring grin
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Hintona(f): 10:50am On May 23, 2019
Deltatoto:
sperm no Dey smell na what r u saying?i have seen ur face d last time I went to lash a girl like u d Toto odour chase me.
The last time I fvcked a boy like you the smell of the sperm almost choked me to death. I puked for one week straight, I survived by the grace of God. undecided
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by KarlWhyte(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2019
Nairaobserver:
What has former BBnaija housemate Tobi over cuteness got to do with fasting. Please if looking at tobi fine pictures will make you muslim ladies to break your fast please block him.

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/your-pictures-can-let-us-break-our-fast.html

Am a Muslim but this juss dumb n pure hypocrisy, do u ve to announce to d world dt u re fasting or because of that pple. Of other faith shld not live their lives as they please....nobody asks u to visit her page in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Starz825(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2019
Some Ladies are very funny...na imagination of guys gbola Dem go reason

Meanwhile
Check out my signature

Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2019
Who noticed that Tobi's hand?? The hand has different colors like zebra.... The face is black, but the hand is black and White... What do I even know
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Deltatoto: 11:01am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

The last time I fvcked a boy like you the smell of the sperm almost choked me to death. I puked for one week straight, I survived by the grace of God. undecided
i tot u r a virgin what is this I’m hearing
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Hintona(f): 11:03am On May 23, 2019
Deltatoto:
i tot u r a virgin what is this I’m hearing
How is it your bizness if am a virgin or not
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Emycord: 11:03am On May 23, 2019
Nairaobserver:

guess the world would have to be on shut down cos moslims are on fast?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Deltatoto: 11:03am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

How is it your bizness if am a virgin or not
u just broke my heart where in the world are you I’m in delta
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Hintona(f): 11:05am On May 23, 2019
Deltatoto:
u just broke my heart where in the world are you I’m in delta
Somewhere in Nigeria
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by NaMeAboki: 11:05am On May 23, 2019
Someone trying to draw attention to a fading star by exploiting insignificant (minority) posts of mere two Muslim girls to score a point - sign of desperation and lack of creativity if you ask me.
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by Deltatoto: 11:07am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

Somewhere in Nigeria
but you not close to delta right?
Re: Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast by tosinosam(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

I pray d two of you resolve matters...una argument na gbagaun..he don block my ear...lemme comanbegoin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.