Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) (24097 Views)

Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. / My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is ur partner a permanent resident?
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by chukwuma4891: 1:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Hello everyone, pls I need d gurus to answer me. Pls I've been married since feb 2013 in Nig and my wife has an indefinite leave to remain in uk and lives in uk wth my daughter that already has a british passport. However, I'm out of job for d past few months nw and have decided to apply for a spouse visa to join my family in uk. Pls wat documents do we need to provide especially nw dat I'm nt working?
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by Lexusgs430: 1:19am On Oct 24, 2015
chukwuma4891:
Hello everyone, pls I need d gurus to answer me. Pls I've been married since feb 2013 in Nig and my wife has an indefinite leave to remain in uk and lives in uk wth my daughter that already has a british passport. However, I'm out of job for d past few months nw and have decided to apply for a spouse visa to join my family in uk. Pls wat documents do we need to provide especially nw dat I'm nt working?

The documents you need to produce, are not the main ones (employed or not) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burden of documents, is more for your wife to worry.
(1) She needs to be earning close to £19,000 per year
(2) Submit six months pay slips and bank statements
(3) Rental agreement or Mortgage deed
(4) Communication evidence between both applicants(applies to both of you)
If all this documents are to hand, the others are minor !!!
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by erico2k2(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2015
Lexusgs430:

The documents you need to produce, are not the main ones (employed or not) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burden of documents, is more for your wife to worry.
(1) She needs to be earning close to £19,000 per year
(2) Submit six months pay slips and bank statements
(3) Rental agreement or Mortgage deed
(4) Communication evidence between both applicants(applies to both of you)
If all this documents are to hand, the others are minor !!!
Let me also add £19k is not big money as such, this is pre tax, so if she earns £1100 after tax then she is more tha qualified,you also need
Child's Birth cert
Marriage cert
photos (they help)
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by johnwick1: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dear Sirs or ma,
I need a quick response cos we are disturbed right now
I got an eea entry clearance about 6months ago to settle with my husband and ll expire today, though I stated in my application to travel December but cos of an important issue I ll need to attend to in Nigeria, I won't be able to relocate right now till May though I v travelled on my eea like 2x to see my husband
My questions are;
1)is it possible for me to renew my entry clearance
2) will they not question me why I didn't stay put with my hubby in UK since I said I would travel December to join him.
pls, we need sincere reply we don't know if we can renew it.
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
johnwick1:
Dear Sirs or ma,
I need a quick response cos we are disturbed right now
I got an eea entry clearance about 6months ago to settle with my husband and ll expire today, though I stated in my application to travel December but cos of an important issue I ll need to attend to in Nigeria, I won't be able to relocate right now till May though I v travelled on my eea like 2x to see my husband
My questions are;
1)is it possible for me to renew my entry clearance
2) will they not question me why I didn't stay put with my hubby in UK since I said I would travel December to join him.
pls, we need sincere reply we don't know if we can renew it.
seeing this late, hope you have been able to sort this out.
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by FTA: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hello house. The posts are for 2010. I have just joined the forum, is this thread still active
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by FTA: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hello experts in the house.
I need advice. My wife is British /Nigerian and stays in the UK with my two sons. The younger is now British cos he was under 18 when his mother acquired citizenship. The older one who is just graduating from uni has a provisional leave to remain. My wife has a good job with income in excess of £30,0000 and currently has a savings in excess of £50,000 from sale of property in January this year. She has been in her current job for more than 6 months. Now I want to apply for spousal visa. The key issues are:
1. I have been visiting the UK for about 8 years now but did not disclose that my family is there since they were all the while regularising there stay.
2. My last visa was 5year's multiple which expired last December.
My question is what is the likelihood that my not disclosing the presence of my family being in the UK affect my application for spousal visa.
I currently run my own real estate practice but I intend to rely on my wife's financial position which is more than adequate from the guidelines I have read for my application.
Thanks
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by FTA: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Hello house,
I am still waiting for the experts to respond to my post of yesterday . I am planning to put in my application as soon as possible.
Thanks
Re: Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) by erico2k2(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
FTA:
Hello experts in the house.
I need advice. My wife is British /Nigerian and stays in the UK with my two sons. The younger is now British cos he was under 18 when his mother acquired citizenship. The older one who is just graduating from uni has a provisional leave to remain. My wife has a good job with income in excess of £30,0000 and currently has a savings in excess of £50,000 from sale of property in January this year. She has been in her current job for more than 6 months. Now I want to apply for spousal visa. The key issues are:
1. I have been visiting the UK for about 8 years now but did not disclose that my family is there since they were all the while regularising there stay.
2. My last visa was 5year's multiple which expired last December.
My question is what is the likelihood that my not disclosing the presence of my family being in the UK affect my application for spousal visa.
I currently run my own real estate practice but I intend to rely on my wife's financial position which is more than adequate from the guidelines I have read for my application.
Thanks
Question: Did they ask you if you have any relation in the UK and you answered NO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Passengers, 70 Animals Killed In Katsina Truck Rollover / Use Enugu Airport For International Travel - Ethiopian Airlines To S-Easterners / Fuel Tanker Accident In Cross River. Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.