Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant (91558 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
buragidi:

Lovely thread. Very informative, educative and entertaining. Cosmos in Coventry closed down couple of months ago. It was my favourite restaurant. I reside in Coventry too, doing a PhD in the University, but I am presently on exhange program to China. I will be back to Coventry in two weeks time. I wish we could connect. I worked with Lime recruits during my masters days in Coventry too. What an experience!.

Going to Henley Royal Regatta with them next week! Looking forward to it.
Please kindly let me know when you are back, we would love to connect with you.. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Breakfast came with the fare

5 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Crumpets. Liked it
Kitchen man
Oops! Who did that shocked tongue

3 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by topellycategory: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hmm Madam All this sugary stuff you dey chop up and down the repercussion dey come soon ooh.. cheesy wink cheesy grin. Anyways used to live in Coventry Wood end precisely one of the most dangerous place in Coventry fortunately is calm now . I check out 2 months ago to London I hope you enjoy your time while you are in Coventry Land of Reconciliation!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
topellycategory:
Hmm Madam All this sugary stuff you dey chop up and down the reprecession dey come soon ooh.. cheesy wink cheesy grin. Anyways used to live in Coventry Wood end precisely one of the most dangerous place in Coventry fortunately is calm now . I check out 2 months ago to London I hope you enjoy your time while you are in Coventry Land of Reconciliation!!!

The kind waka wey I dey follow follow dementia people on one to one care go burn all comot cheesy cheesy..
Thank you. I hope London is good to you! cheesy
Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2019
Leaving Manchester..

6 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Around Shudehill

2 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2019
The toilet in the bus station was undergoing maintenance so I was directed to Printworks, I thought it was an office building not knowing it's a world of its own..

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2019
Students on a trip

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Our bus was 25 mins late so we decided to grab a bite. Last three pictures was taken across the Turkey kebab shop we sat to wait for our order..

Never heard of food allergy or hypersensitivity before coming to this Country, as Nigerians we dey chop everything except we no like am. But food allergy is a big deal here because if medical help is not handy to someone who is reacting to a certain food ingredient there is a very high possibility of death.

Fortunately, I heard on the news the night before that govt will be putting in force 'Natasha Law'. A new law that will require food businesses to include full ingredients labelling on pre-packaged foods.

The law is named after Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, a teenager who died after suffering an allergic reaction to a baguette she bought at Heathrow and ate on a plane on her way to France with her parents. Her parents did not keep quiet about it, created awareness, met key officials in govt and food industry etc.
3 years later, the fruit of their labour will save millions of sufferers from potentially untimely death.

Meanwhile, abeg wetin be part exchange biko?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2019
Finally! Good bye to Manchester....

A glimpse of University of Salford

Jeje jeje we dey go

6 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2019
good job you are doing on here MA, though don't know how busy you her just wish you can do some poundland visit and small cheap hauls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by CharisJay: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2019
Keep em coming. This threads is doing a lot

1 Like

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by justwise(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abini2012:
Our bus was 25 mins late so we decided to grab a bite. Last three pictures was taken across the Turkey kebab shop we sat to wait for our order..

Never heard of food allergy or hypersensitivity before coming to this Country, as Nigerians we wey dey chop everything except we no like am. But food allergy is a big deal here because if medical help is not handy to someone who is reacting to a certain food ingredient there is a very high possibility of death.

Fortunately, I heard on the news the night before that govt will be putting in force 'Natasha Law'. A new law will require food businesses to include full ingredients labelling on pre-packaged foods.

The law is named after Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, a teenager who died after suffering an allergic reaction to a baguette she bought at Heathrow and ate on a plane on her way to France with her parents. Her parents did not keep quiet about it, created awareness, met key officials in govt and food industry etc.
3 years later, the fruit of their labour will save millions of sufferers from potentially untimely death.

Meanwhile, abeg wetin be part exchange biko?

Very educating ..

4 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
We are in Preston!

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Driver changed for the Glasgow leg of the journey

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abini2012:
Driver changed for the Glasgow leg of the journey

nice and informative.
have plenty fun grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Scotland bound!

2 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Beautiful countryside

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wind mills of the gods

2 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
The road to the Highlands is breathtaking.. beautiful landscape, green scenery, vast farmlands with well fed sheep, horses and cows

2 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Spanishmilf(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sorry to disturb you.......are they skyscrapers over there
Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
River Eden

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Welcome to Scotland!

For those of us who read historical romance we
know Gretna Green, a place where lovers elope to get married without passing through the formal rites or to cover the 'woman shame' grin.. To avoid clash between Clan McGregor and Clan Ramsey cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Car-hauling Scotland edition

Glasgow!

2 Likes

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Towards the bus station..

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Buchanan Bus Station...
Very neat and well organised. No passenger on the Tarmac, only officials with whistles directing incoming and departing buses from their respective stance. I think all or almost all the buses from Glasgow area originates and terminates here. Those from outside the city terminates here too

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bus station

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Passenger walk round the station to their exits or bus stance

Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by CharisJay: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abini2012:
Passenger walk round the station to their exits or bus stance

What's the cost of this coach from Manchester to Edinburgh and how long is the journey??
Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
CharisJay:

What's the cost of this coach from Manchester to Edinburgh and how long is the journey??

About £22 (2 passengers) to Glasgow not Edinburgh... it's the most expensive leg of the journey. About 4h.30mins
Re: Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant by Abini2012: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
To our Airbnb

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (51) (Reply)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.