Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Wellness Facebook Group - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wellness Facebook Group (217 Views)

Male General Wellness & Sexual Booster / How To Make Money With Health And Wellness / 100 Best Health & Wellness Entrepreneur Business Ideas For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wellness Facebook Group by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:19am On May 23, 2019
Dear Nairalander

In case you need herb options for any health issues. We will be glad to be of help. That's the essence of the Facebook group (wellness Group).

In this group, you are very free to drop your question. That have to do with herb option for any health issue here. You are free also to send it privately via 07067916243(WhatsApp only) or visit www.drnnendu..com.ng.

Note, if need be. We can help you source, mill/prepare, deliver the herb.

Just glow and keep glowing Herbaceutically is our heartbeat for you.

Yours
Nnendu
Re: Wellness Facebook Group by bitterwarring: 1:45am On May 24, 2019
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.
Video Downloader

(1) (Reply)

Psychologist Attributes Rise In Depression To Social Media / Treatment For Pile / Get Expert Answers From Doctors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.