Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy (42810 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Chinashopping84: 8:45am On May 23, 2019
Casted..we buy from 1688.a trial will convince you
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by mofedamijo(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2019
Naija4love:
grin OK this story is not complete... How can u collect something to abroad without knowing that person... Are u FedEx hmmm undecided undecided undecided

My brother it happens a lot, if you travel often you will notice such people at the airport, what they do is, they go to the Airline stand for Airlines going to their target destination, they watch out for people with light luggage, then they approach you with all manner of stories, like please sir, it is for my son who his schooling in france, i can't afford to cargo it, then they open it and say, nothing much, is just Nigerian food, out of pity some people will collect it, forgetting that the tag that will be placed on such bags will be tagged in their name, unfortunately, we have so many innocent Nigerians in jails all over the world, who have fallen for such satanic and demonic trap.
I therefore use this medium to beg everyone travelling, DO NOT COLLECT ANY LUGGAGE FROM ANYONE, INCLUDING YOUR BEST FRIEND. AT NO POINT IN TIME SHOULD YOU ALLOW ANYONE STAND BESIDE YOU WHEN YOUR LUGGAGES ARE BEEN TAGGED AT THE AIRPORT, JUST YOU AND THE AIRLINE STAFFS, IF POSSIBLE, ENSURE YOU HAVE YOUR BAGS AND LUGGAGES WRAPPED WITH THE NYLON BEFORE TAGGING IT, ALSO MAKE SURE THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF LUGGAGE YOU HAVE IS CLEARLY STATED ON YOUR TICKET OR ANY FORM GIVEN TO YOU, AND MAKE SURE IT IS THE CORRECT NUMBER, IF YOU HAVE ONE LUGGAGE STATED ON YOUR TICKET, IT WILL BE EASIER TO DEFEND WHEN A PROBLEM ARISES, AT LEAST THAT WAY YOU CAN PROVE YOU TRAVELLED WITH JUST ONE LUGGAGE, SAFE JOURNEY MY PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by willyo(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2019
Why publicize it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Yankee101: 9:25am On May 23, 2019
Don't carry anything for anyone

Even your relatives

Except what you sourced and packaged yourself
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Ugosample(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin
I wouldn't be happy if anyone mentions Igb* here ooo
She looks more like a Northerner wink
More like an Aisha than an Ifeoma / Chidinma
this one is just a fool
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by IvarTheTerrible: 11:48am On May 23, 2019
Ugosample:

Ugosample to his useless father:

this one is just a fool
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by ZaraGift: 11:52am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

I wouldn't be happy if anyone mentions Igb* here ooo

She looks more like a Northerner wink

More like an Aisha than an Ifeoma / Chidinma

She is a Muslim woman, she is following the footstep of Prophet Muhammad
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by omoharry(f): 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
I always travel without telling people aside from my immediately siblings just to avoid people asking me to carry their parcels for them abroad .This becos I don't like carrying loads like that.
Now I have realized that my being decreet for a different reason is even better in order to avoid things like this.
Please any body who has anything to send abroad should do that through a courier services.Nigeria is so bad that we cannot trust one another,including family members.
I now believe that some Nigerians that are languishing in jail or may have been executed for drug related offenses may properly be innocent.
May it never be well with anyone that has endangered anyone's life just because they were kind enough to give assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by jerryfemi88: 3:38pm On May 23, 2019
Amen
mosho2good:
Its the 23rd day in the month of May 2019.

No matter the oppositions,

No matter the hindrances,

No matter the obstacles,

No matter the road blocks,

No matter the gang ups,

No matter the ambush, against you by the wicked ones,

You will surely get to the top,

You will surely make it,

You will surely breakthrough,

You will surely have your way,

You will surely be promoted,

You will surely be a success,

You will surely prosper,

You will surely break forth,

You will surely manifest your divine destiny.

As many that have joined hands together to make you the very opposite of your destiny,

The Lord shall locate them with His wrath and they shall all die miserable death IJMN.

Powers that use to strike and attack you anytime good things are about coming your way shall be eradicated this day.

What you wished for shall come to pass,

What you desire shall manifest,

What you pray for shall receive instant answer and testimonies in an uncommon way shall end it all.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.