Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,834 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) (65297 Views)

Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Computergloba: 4:37pm On May 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by AbleGod32123: 4:38pm On May 23, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Here is the moment Davido and Femi Otedola danced together with a couple at a wedding in France.

Davido performed at the wedding and danced with billionaire Femi Otedola, the bride and the groom.

Davido also showed respect to billionaire Otedola by bowing down for him while he was performing.

The bride was so excited as she danced and danced...

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/davido-and-femi-otedola-dance-at.html?m=1

Omo Yoruba atata... Nice one OBO
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:39pm On May 23, 2019
It simply means say nah my papa level this man dey cool
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2019
The bride was very excited. Lol
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2019
Ipob won't see this

All they want is bad news on Yorubas

One Nigeria

No Biafra

No tribalism

One Nigeria again

Keep oduduwa republic clean

1 Like

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by flames01: 4:42pm On May 23, 2019
chriskosherbal:
All I see is the bride rocking Davido neglecting her groom.

I've got this naughty feeling that the bride won't mind having a one night stand with Davido even after her wedding

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Fisher007: 4:43pm On May 23, 2019
Hmmm the person above read my mind.

The bros dey feel alright but the babe seem more into the whole wedding vibe + davido.

Only if they knew. But we that have decided to go MGTOW and Redpill. Nothing surprises us anymore.
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by goldensmiles: 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
D rich vs the rich
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
PreciousJuice:
Nothing wy person no go see for NL,
Imagine the amount of English someone above just wasted on top another man's wedding and bride cheesy cheesy
ahahahahahahah....I swear to God...as I read the English..the matter come taya me oooh.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by flames01: 4:48pm On May 23, 2019
PreciousJuice:
Imagine the amount of English someone above just wasted on top another man's wedding and bride cheesy cheesy

Do you know the amount of English that CNN had to write about the British royal family when the latter went on vacation a couple of days ago?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 23, 2019
mosho2good:
No one is more respectful than a person who wants to borrow money from u…
He can even greet ur dog ….. He would be like:
Hello bingo� how are u
lol
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmmm the person above read my mind.

The bros dey feel alright but the babe seem more into the whole wedding vibe + davido.

Only if they knew. But we that have decided to go MGTOW and Redpill. Nothing surprises us anymore.

Go MGTOW in Nigeria?

You can't even be MGTOW and Redpill together.

Gerrarahia

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by HMarshal(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2019
@emanuelbet I don't get it, advocating raising the bail for Nmarley?its probly a good humane cause buh my question is why do ppl do extreme stupid tins & when it boomerangs start looking for sympathy in anyway??
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by davibid: 4:52pm On May 23, 2019
Lesson No 1.
Give honor to whom honor is due
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:53pm On May 23, 2019
Davido is well broughted up
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Fisher007: 4:55pm On May 23, 2019
handsomebanana:

Go MGTOW in Nigeria?

You can't even be MGTOW and Redpill together.

Gerrarahia

You need a knowledge of redpill first. By understanding female nature and that the game has been rigged in ones favour. Then you go into rage mode and depression. Before finally accept that MGTOW is the only way to build yourself as a man. And have inner peace.

So trust me you can have red pill knowledge and still go MGTOW at the end of the day.

Some go alpha male immediately after redpill.

It is a choice .simple.
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2019
Fisher007:

You need a knowledge of redpill first. By understanding female nature and that the game has been rigged in ones favour. Then you go into rage mode and depression. Before finally accept that MGTOW is the only way to build yourself as a man. And have inner peace.

So trust me you can have red pill knowledge and still go MGTOW at the end of the day.

Some go alpha male immediately after redpill.

It is a choice .simple.

OK oo
Have fun living like a monk
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Fisher007: 4:58pm On May 23, 2019
handsomebanana:

OK oo
Have fun living like a monk

Thanks have fun going back into the plantation. Lmao
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 23, 2019
Ote$ with the money o, Davido gat to bow.
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by flames01: 5:08pm On May 23, 2019
PreciousJuice:

I don't, tell me

Then you are disinformed. No wonder you make this comment
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 23, 2019
Zoharariel:

The strumpet would gladly pull her G-string to the side with her index finger for the turtled-headed asshole while the weak husband holds her bag.

Any of my doxies who exhibits this lackadaisical & unconscionable conduct in my presence would instantly be sanctioned & rendered incommunicado.

Unfortunately, most of the Nigerian dogs are difficult to be trained.
Baba Grammar!!! You dey date dog
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2019
Zoharariel:

The strumpet would gladly pull her G-string to the side with her index finger for the turtled-headed asshole while the weak husband holds her bag.

Any of my doxies who exhibits this lackadaisical & unconscionable conduct in my presence would instantly be sanctioned & rendered incommunicado.

Unfortunately, most of the Nigerian dogs are difficult to be trained.

Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Richmondofficia(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
The bride done dey rock davido and the groom is like "who say make we invite davido"
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by SuperKlean(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2019
PreciousJuice:
Omo the thing tire me oo, see the kain grammar the guy just dey blast grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2019
PreciousJuice:

Maybe the guy is related to Patrick Obahiagbon grin
Re: Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) by BrotherBlood1: 5:47pm On May 23, 2019
Why would a Davido bow to a so-called billionaire Otedola?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video / Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.