Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

"Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (43739 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by iTearHerToto: 9:48am On May 23, 2019
fuke:

Pele o, Baba olowo.

Show me the foto of Warret, Billgate, Otedola, Dangote
or even his father Adeleke displaying wads of dollar like this.

I am suspecting the guy is fake.
Wizkid is more matured even as I dont
listen to either of them.
He's a musician bro. It's their lifestyle; flaunting. Check out Migos, Drake, Lil pump, and Lil Wayne dem. But I don't know how Nigerians Zoogerians reason angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Freshlorde: 9:48am On May 23, 2019
Nairalander with fake brain noted!
IamD18:
The way he bought fake private jet and fake Porsche for Chioma.

Fake dude!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Freshlorde: 9:49am On May 23, 2019
Your papa get money pass mayweather wey dey make noise ?
kachi19:
It's become a mental flaw, these people can't buy even bread in peace, they'd want to rub it on our face so we worship their success or what? There's nothing any bit interesting about these, he couldn't even give the poor kids money he promised them. Like they say The real rich people don't make noises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Freshlorde: 9:50am On May 23, 2019
Them born your papa well to tell am to him face..him boy Aloma sef you no fit tell am
woleabayo:
rubbish must you put all your life on social media? attention seeker
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by itegbemie: 10:17am On May 23, 2019
Those rings look like weapons to me..
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Nobody: 10:23am On May 23, 2019
Omo ojù ó ròlà rì.....

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by AntiWailer: 10:27am On May 23, 2019
GenFunction:
....i smell jealousy

This kind of poverty infested brain.

Why not prove any of those statement wrong instead of the rubbish jealousy statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2019
Give Ikorodu bois their money ,you no gree
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by YungLasaint(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Davido was seen making collection of his new diamond jewelry from IceBox as he paid thousands of Dollars in cash. Gistvic Reports.

He was heard saying:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/please-dont-copy-my-ring-davido-flaunts.html

all this yeyebrity will not allow somebody to drink water and keep cup for ground...
I wonder if drake is doing all this....

You wont learn from your American counterpart

Sha wizkid get small sense
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by GeneralPula: 10:41am On May 23, 2019
[s]
kachi19:
It's become a mental flaw, these people can't buy even bread in peace, they'd want to rub it on our face so we worship their success or what? There's nothing any bit interesting about these, he couldn't even give the poor kids money he promised them. Like they say The real rich people don't make noises.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by kachi19: 10:46am On May 23, 2019
Freshlorde:
Your papa get money pass mayweather wey dey make noise ?

That's the maggot eating deep in your brain and reasoning. The level of money my parents had never warranted for nonsense, it's theirs nobody is tugging it with them ... So what's the need of making noise? one of the reason for the unimaginable degree of greed amongst you youth are what these "celebrities" make you see or digest as a firm necessity for good living
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by kachi19: 10:48am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Nonsense and Lamentations of broke souls angry

who ever you are you don't know me and I don't know you. so let's not start showing our stupidity. I voiced my piece, drop yours and leave you don't have to tag me in your show of inert mental bluntness
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by iTearHerToto: 10:57am On May 23, 2019
kachi19:

who ever you are you don't know me and I don't know you. so let's not start showing our stupidity. I voiced my piece, drop yours and leave you don't have to tag me in your show of inert mental bluntness
Broken souls and their show of inert mental bluntness

Pukes angry

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by fuke(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2019
Freshlorde:
Don’t be a fool he’s an artiste this is one of thier lifestyle and beside this is little money compared to other artistes he’s even richer than that buys from icebox

See you.
See the kind of uncouthed language you are using.
Says a lot about the kind of training you have.

The lifestyle of the industry? Na wa o.

That is not true because there are more successful astistes than him
here and abroad and they dont come on line and show wads on cyrrency.

I know that what Michael Jackson left behind can buy Davido and his music 10x,
but not once did he display wads of dollars.

The problem with Davido and people like you is that you do not know
how to manage success and it didnt start with him.

In sports and music, we have tons of examples.

Dagrin, Etin Essim, Tarilla Okoronwats, Dosu, Tyson etc.

Your ilks have pushed Marley to prison.

Some of you are so untrainable and wont hear unil you
get to the bottom of the pit you dug for yourselves.
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Freshlorde: 11:20am On May 23, 2019
Fool!!! You know how Micheal Jackson dey spend money anyhow ? Dey even Borrow Borrow..Micheal no even get money reach mayweather..davido no dey show one shit compared to mayweather yet you dey criticize am just because you hate..bros every body get him own lifestyle you choose to live the life the way you want
fuke:

See you.
See the kind of uncouthed language you are using.
Says a lot about the kind of training you have.

The lifestyle of the industry? Na wa o.

That is not true because there are more successful astistes than him
here and abroad and they dont come on line and show wads on cyrrency.

I know that what Michael Jackson left behind can buy Davido and his music 10x,
but not once did he display wads of dollars.

The problem with Davido and people like you is that you do not know
how to manage success and it didnt start with him.

In sports and music, we have tons of examples.

Dagrin, Etin Essim, Tarilla Okoronwats, Dosu, Tyson etc.

Your ilks have pushed Marley to prison.

Some of you are so untrainable and wont hear unil you
get to the bottom of the pit you dug for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Freshlorde: 11:23am On May 23, 2019
Big GOAT na you be Big GOAT..person dey live him life dey spend money you dey hate say Na noise..go drink acid or sniper with garri die go and stop hating
kachi19:

That's the maggot eating deep in your brain and reasoning. The level of money my parents had never warranted for nonsense, it's theirs nobody is tugging it with them ... So what's the need of making noise? one of the reason for the unimaginable degree of greed amongst you youth are what these "celebrities" make you see or digest as a firm necessity for good living

1 Like

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by gare(f): 11:40am On May 23, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Davido was seen making collection of his new diamond jewelry from IceBox as he paid thousands of Dollars in cash. Gistvic Reports.

He was heard saying:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/please-dont-copy-my-ring-davido-flaunts.html

You are now buying, by the time you are 70 yrs they will be asking us to come and contrubute money for you, you will not invest your money wisely, make una dey hail am when he is broke hope you all will gather money for him
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by nwimo22(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2019
Having Mansions on his fingers. Good thing is good

1 Like

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by olumalcolm(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2019
some pple wnt to die on top say persn tlk say he buy diamond ring. omo problem dey dis cuntry oooo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Olajah81: 12:49pm On May 23, 2019
Igara Chicken loju groundnuts Oil
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2019
Hes crazy bt I love the niggah. *No homo

1 Like

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by kachi19: 1:09pm On May 23, 2019
Freshlorde:
Big GOAT na you be Big GOAT..person dey live him life dey spend money you dey hate say Na noise..go drink acid or sniper with garri die go and stop hating

I would say this time without number if you lack proper understanding faculty you should know it's not too late to ask of God cos he still answers prayer. let's put outside the fact you're an obvious pendejo and relate to your everyday life of spending, everyone spends mmh? how many times do you go online to show people you just bought new shoes? I'm not saying he shouldn't spend he must spend as the natural order requires, but public approbation for something you know it's yours is unnecessary. It has its negative side to those who are already going through a personal phase of life
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 23, 2019
Me too
Harrynight:

Tot I'm d only one
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by MeeLan: 1:46pm On May 23, 2019
pride cometh before a fall. u just bought ring and you must insult people. didn't he copy? abi dem born am born the ring?
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by woleabayo(f): 3:16pm On May 23, 2019
Freshlorde:
Them born your papa well to tell am to him face..him boy Aloma sef you no fit tell am

Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by Gforce2019: 5:25pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
The way he bought fake private jet and fake Porsche for Chioma.

Fake dude!

At least he bought sth.. thing about your life and stop beefing the young man.

Go and get a life
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by jaggabban: 9:07pm On May 23, 2019
The 2nd thing I hate on men after ear rings is hand rings.
Re: "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring by GenFunction: 4:23pm On May 25, 2019
AntiWailer:

This kind of poverty infested brain.

Why not prove any of those statement wrong instead of the rubbish jealousy statement.

...asin ehn...see obvious l
jealousy o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) / Splurging $3m On A Chain Is A Dumb Investment — Davido / Mr Eazi Buys A Range Rover As A Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.