Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG (15820 Views)

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / Shuaibu Ibrahim, NYSC DG Assumes Office, Sets 5-point Agenda To Improve Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 23, 2019
Amagite3:
Brig.-Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim, the new Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, says he is ready to sacrifice his life to ensure that no corps member dies during the service year.

Ibrahim said this on Wednesday during a visit to the staff and corps members at the NYSC Zonal Office in Akure.

The DG, who said he was happy to be in the state, told corps members to keep themselves abreast of what was happening in their environment and be security conscious.

Ibrahim urged the corps members to take the opportunity of the entrepreneurial programmes put in place by the scheme rather than embarking on frivolous travels.

I will prefer to die than losing a corps member. Keep yourself abreast of what is happening in your country, and make a difference as a corps member.

“I want to rejig our skills acquisition programme. If you take it seriously, we have partners that are ready to lend you money. I am very passionate about the scheme and my corps members.

“I came for a youth programme, so I decided to visit you my ‘children’. What will you be remembered for when you leave this place? Try as much as possible to keep your records clean
,” he said.

Ibrahim, on the sidelines of the event, described his visit as unofficial, saying, he would look for a way by which the scheme would not depend solely on government funds.

Earlier, Mrs Grace Akpabio, the state Coordinator of NYSC, described the visit of the DG as homecoming.

Akpabio also said the Ondo State Government had been helping to improve the scheme in the state, “especially with the building of perimeter fence at the Ikare Akoko Permanent Orientation Camp.”

She used the visit to reel out some of the achievements to the DG, especially the reactivation of farm in Ita Ogbolu to teach interested corps members how to farm.

The 18th DG of the scheme assumed duty on May 17.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/new-nysc-dg-says-hed-rather-die-than-lose-one-corps-member.html

The only way to prove your nonsense word is to make every one to serve in his state. but in a way you send some one from east or west to serve at north then you don't mean your words
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On May 23, 2019
This is a political statement believe it at your own peril
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by 9gerian: 12:08pm On May 23, 2019
Good to know!!!

Amagite3:
Brig.-Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim, the new Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, says he is ready to sacrifice his life to ensure that no corps member dies during the service year.

Ibrahim said this on Wednesday during a visit to the staff and corps members at the NYSC Zonal Office in Akure.

The DG, who said he was happy to be in the state, told corps members to keep themselves abreast of what was happening in their environment and be security conscious.

Ibrahim urged the corps members to take the opportunity of the entrepreneurial programmes put in place by the scheme rather than embarking on frivolous travels.

I will prefer to die than losing a corps member. Keep yourself abreast of what is happening in your country, and make a difference as a corps member.

“I want to rejig our skills acquisition programme. If you take it seriously, we have partners that are ready to lend you money. I am very passionate about the scheme and my corps members.

“I came for a youth programme, so I decided to visit you my ‘children’. What will you be remembered for when you leave this place? Try as much as possible to keep your records clean
,” he said.

Ibrahim, on the sidelines of the event, described his visit as unofficial, saying, he would look for a way by which the scheme would not depend solely on government funds.

Earlier, Mrs Grace Akpabio, the state Coordinator of NYSC, described the visit of the DG as homecoming.

Akpabio also said the Ondo State Government had been helping to improve the scheme in the state, “especially with the building of perimeter fence at the Ikare Akoko Permanent Orientation Camp.”

She used the visit to reel out some of the achievements to the DG, especially the reactivation of farm in Ita Ogbolu to teach interested corps members how to farm.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/new-nysc-dg-says-hed-rather-die-than-lose-one-corps-member.html

Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by calculus5: 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
The burukutu he took just clear from his eyes, give him another bottle!!!! Olodo
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by celeiyke: 12:13pm On May 23, 2019
Na so dem de talk.
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
NAH THEM!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by AdamzJiGA(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2019
Amagite3:

,” he said.

they should probably take him to sambisa Forest, I think the soldiers needs more motivational speech than our youth corpers
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by Lefty500: 12:47pm On May 23, 2019
Na dem. grin

Amagite3:

,” he said.

Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by OdenKelechi(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2019
Kriely:
So I said when I started dating this rich man’s Daughter.

“I’ll rather die than to cheat on her”

I cheated on her with this Ogi (Pap) seller in my street sad
Hahahahahhaha.. it's in the DNA bruh

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by samuel900(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2019
Someone should help call Oloyede (Jamb Registrar)to order. The stress the students go through just to change their course or institution....going through JAMB office from morning till night, same process to register JAMB....this is what Cyber Cafe can do for the candidates easily. The wickedness in Oloyede is much.
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by Emmanuel5453(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2019
. If you take it seriously, we have partners that are ready to lend you money. I am very passionate about the scheme and my corps members.
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by ensamy(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2019
Only Goodluck Jonathan can say such and we would believe because he demonstrated it in 2015. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by Healthgwr: 1:33pm On May 23, 2019
Welcome developments........................The Nation Friday February 1, 2019 page 29 Hope rises for Cancer Patients.

In recent years, Nigeria has been plagued by increasing cases of people afflicted with cancer. It is a terminal disease that kills people in large numbers, while many are still battling for survival. The most common in Nigeria for women are breast cancer, cervix cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer, while prostate cancer, liver cancer and colorectal cancer are some of the most common cases in men.

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian and their phone numbers who had various health challenges before click the link bellow. Some of testimonies of Nigeria Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who also testify! Including Medical Doctors from Military Hospital have a look at pages 17 to 33. Visit the link below Please, copy to browser For full information visit https://bestofbelllifestylequalitylife..com or Shorten form /2HTGjrh

Or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Or shorten form

/xM6Olk
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by Diaby108(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2019
notef
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by Diaby108(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2019
noted
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by ajayiopy: 1:59pm On May 23, 2019
Amagite3:

,” he said.

CORPERS SOMEBODY DEY BOBO UNA
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by vickydevoka(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2019
mrvitalis:
Run away from anyone who scream God all the time ....they are the worse set of people
My dear, how so u know. One use God collect 4k till today I no see am
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by okenwa216(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2019
He will die 3 times every month then
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by airprinz(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
You're a big joke, but as well, you're forgiven in advance for not keeping to your promise. People die on a daily bases, so you ought not to have proclaim such word while still heading the board
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by wunaESQ(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2019
weh done sir
Re: Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG by Bowwow11(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2019
the appointment is still sharking his brain after few months now the new DG will start doing something else in the office

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing / FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States / Kaduna B15 Thread..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.