Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed (10275 Views)

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / Buhari's 60th Independence Day Speech, A Slap On Nigerians – PDP / Killing Of Petrol Attendant: You Can't Cover This Up, Ikpeazu Tells Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2019
drlateef:
Loretta Onoche has asked Atiku to prosecute her if the allegations are not true. What's Atiku waiting for? If he is not Boko Haram financier let him go ahead and prosecute her.

She's not going to remain in power for ever
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:22am On May 23, 2019
[s][quote author= post=78636163]This shameless evil party that took back Nigeria 16 years.

I6 years of Boko Haram. Kidnappings. killings, Looting.
Years of the locust,
Years of waste still have mouth to talk.

They vowed to rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave (perhaps Nigeria would have been no more by then), or worse still, worse than Somalia (with millions of soul lost) by the time the criminals share all our resources between themselves.

Thank God for God for bringing this great man to steer our country to a New beginning.
Slow and steady we will get to a New Nigeria.

PDP in Nigeria Again?!
GOD FORBID!
!
[/quote[/s]]

Shut up

You are a talkative

Always talking like a woman for a man that's very bad
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by vicardino(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2019
Nairaland mods, why can't I reply my mentions on the threads I created yesterday I can neither comment on my own thread nor reply the comments on it, why?
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:23am On May 23, 2019
[s][quote author= post=78636163]This shameless evil party that took back Nigeria 16 years.

Years of the locust,

They vowed to rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave (perhaps Nigeria would have been no more by then), or worse still, worse than Somalia (with millions of soul lost) by the time the criminals share all our resources between themselves.

Thank God for God for bringing this great man to steer our country to a New beginning.

PDP in Nigeria Again?!
GOD FORBID!
!
[/quote[/s]]

Shut up

You are a talkative

Always talking like a woman for a man that's very bad ..
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by SOFTENGR: 7:23am On May 23, 2019
post=78636163:
This shameless evil party that took back Nigeria 16 years.

Years of the locust,

PDP in Nigeria Again?!
GOD FORBID!
!
PDP failed, APC failed more. So all this your ranting and lies will not make APC better than PDP.
The only way APC can be better is: stop deceiving Nigerians, stop blaming Nigerians. Take responsibility. Be sincere to Nigerias, work for the interest of Nigerians and let Nigerians see the change they initially thought your party would bring.
Above all, sack that liar of a man. His lies are too cheap. grin
#franktruth
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by jellington: 7:25am On May 23, 2019
God forbid PDP to rule this country again.The worst you can get from APC is the best PDP can give.
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Chinashopping84: 7:26am On May 23, 2019
He needs to be stripped off.Lying coming from the mouth of a public figure such as lie Mohammed is shameful....we don't need his apology let him just be stripped off..
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by michoim(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2019
nonsense!!!
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Shinjitsu: 7:27am On May 23, 2019
hausa/Fulani master put yourba slave to lai form them

What a shame

Lol
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by ClearFlair: 7:29am On May 23, 2019
vegafbs:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has charged the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, to apologize to Nigerians for his misleading statements and allegations against the PDP and its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

The PDP stated this in a press statement signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan.

The PDP said the allegations were not only misleading the nation but also heating up the polity as they were unfounded.

The party said that with the assurances on Monday, that the nation was safe for the Presidential inauguration, Mohammed had further exposed the fact that he, acting for the Federal Government, only conjured claims to create the impression that the PDP and Atiku Abubakar had set security breaches against the Presidential inauguration.

“It is, indeed, lamentable that in its desperation to secure acceptance from Nigerians and confer legitimacy to the outcome of a rigged election, the Buhari administration would manufacture and purvey fake news to the public, only for Nigerians to learn from the same Minister, that his earlier claims against the PDP and Mr. Atiku (Abubakar) were not based on any concrete evidence but, on having “no reasons to doubt” claims by other individuals.”

The statement further read, “Moreover, the Minister’s claims that he relied on certain alarms fell flat as no agency in the country had ever accused the PDP, as a political party, or our Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, of ‘doing everything possible to sabotage the Buhari Administration, generally overheat the polity and make Nigeria seemingly ungovernable’ as claimed by Lai Mohammed.

“It is now clear that the whole essence of the misleading allegation was to heat up the system, attempt to cow democratic voices, divert public discourse from the rigging of the Presidential election and scare the PDP and our Presidential candidate from pursuing our stolen Presidential mandate at the court.

“We also have fears that Alhaji Lai Mohammed could have made those wild claims in a bid to pave the way to frame, harass, arrest and detain some opposition figures on trump-up charges.”

The party stated that such antics would not work as Nigerians have seen through them and are resolute, behind Atiku Abubakar, in the determination to retrieve his mandate in the court.

“No form of blackmail and intimidation will distract the people from that resolve.

“By his fabricated claims, the Information Minister only succeeded in further de-marketing our dear nation in the international arena, causing more damage to investors’ confidence in our system and exposing this administration as purveyor of fake news.”

The PDP, therefore, invited Lai Mohammed to apologize to the nation and desist from such acts of incitement for the peace and security of Nigeria.

https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/23/security-allegations-apologize-to-nigerians-pdp-tells-lai-mohammed/

PDP have gone mad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Victorclean1: 7:30am On May 23, 2019
I can see the real selling of soul to the devil. I have never witnessed such chronicles of lies from an elderly man .
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Khursheed5394: 7:33am On May 23, 2019
TheSTreetman:

Thankful to you for sharing such a pleasant post. Your post is unique. It is strong for every peruser. You may prop up on sharing such a charming post. <a href="https://onlylifestyle.in/top-10-benefits-of-tomato/">Top 10 Benefits Of Tomato</a>

Atiku and PDP, this one you guys just focus on seeking apology from APC counterpart is what I don't understand. You guys know in politics, you have to do anything posible to paint your opponents black.

APC should also start seeking apologies from likes of FFK, Reno, Timi frank etc. Just focu on your tribunal case instead of seeking apology that won't change anything.

And to the Zombie below me, I guess the last 4 years is Eldorado in Nigeria that's why people are deviating to suicide as means of leaving Nigeria.
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Khursheed5394: 7:34am On May 23, 2019
vicardino:
Nairaland mods, why can't I reply my mentions on the threads I created yesterday I can neither comment on my own thread nor reply the comments on it, why?
Thankful to you for sharing such a pleasant post. Your post is unique. It is strong for every peruser. You may prop up on sharing such a charming post. https://onlylifestyle.in/top-10-benefits-of-tomato/
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by israelmao(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2019
Lai eats,drinks and bathes with lies.
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Kay25(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2019
[quote author= post=78636163]This shameless evil party that took back Nigeria 16 years.

Years of the locust,

[color=#990000][b]PDP in Nigeria Again?!
GOD the backwardness PDP took us to is better than the front apc is taking us into that will lead to total destruction of us.
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by bkool7(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2019
PDP again?!

Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Erolow(f): 7:51am On May 23, 2019
Okay. We hear

See signature below if interested in free online marketing training
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by wahles(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Does an apology fix our Economy....... This clueless bunch of old men should go and die..........
I wonder where they get so much time trading words.
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by oweman: 7:57am On May 23, 2019
Lai Mohammed was merely telling the naion the truth and nothing from the truth .
These attacks has the signature of the pdp especially considering the fact the party ( pdp ) is still sufering from after post election trauma .
No doubt pdp has one thing or the other to do with the attacks .
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Triciamikel: 8:21am On May 23, 2019
[quote author= post=78636163]This shameless evil party that took back Nigeria 16 years.

Years of the locust,

PDP in Nigeria Again?!
GOD FORBID!
!

....I just hate seeing your comments...tufia
one day that your milk and honey go finish o.NONSENSE
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Mitsurugi(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2019
post=78636163:
This shameless evil party that took back Nigeria 16 years.

Years of the locust,

PDP in Nigeria Again?!
GOD FORBID!
!

......patapata! cheesy

Is this a response to the post or is there something we all missed? Just asking o. No disrespect. grin
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by TGMISKY(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2019
Has the Rivers State governor appologized to the Riverines on the same issue? Didn't the governor throw blames to the APC, Amaechi, Rivers GOC?
Stop being pathetic, PDP. We've gone beyond that.
Re: Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Gforce2019: 8:54am On May 23, 2019
Lai Mohammed is saying the truth. We shouldn't be sentimental about this issue.

We know what transpired in River State via Wike in the Last election.
We know what transpired in Kogi State via Sen. Melaye in the last election.
And we know what the PDP bigwigs can do through their scallywags.
Lai Mohammed could have been briefed by one of the secret agency before he aired this official comment.

PDP sincerity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Orji Kalu Mourns Leadership Newspapers Publisher, Ndah-Isaiah / Nigerian Electricity Workers, NUEE Threaten To Shut Down National Grid / A Lawyer's Explanation Of The Freedom Of Information Act 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.