Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (30735 Views)

Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Gmajor(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2019
Davash222:
Every black man is a Nigerian. Smh
every bad black man is a Nigerian.
whenever a black man commits a crime, people are quick to tag him as a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by faithfull18(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2019
OK, next!
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by KingAzubuike(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2019
Elemosho478:

Yoruba don't have the highest population in UK
Guy they do.. By miles. I mean from the Nigerians living there.
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by planetx: 8:30pm On May 23, 2019
He is lucky UK police don't normally carry gun. An American cop would have pump him full with bullets.
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by eyinjuege: 8:35pm On May 23, 2019
He was only able to do that because the police in UK don't carry guns.
He for go US go try am
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Xander85: 8:36pm On May 23, 2019
Sunofgod:
He must be a product of Peckham

Or Harlesden! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Xander85: 8:45pm On May 23, 2019
richestjozy:
These are the type of people messing up other Nigerians' chances of getting visas to travel abroad... UK govt should please send the goat back home and ban him from entering the UK... He should come to Nigeria and punch a SARS officer or better still, a Nigerian Soldier... BLOODY GOAT!

Just imagine a mean visa approval officer in Lagos going through your visa application while jejely surfing YouTube for interesting stuff, and then he comes across this clip showing a spoilt Nigerian brat levelling a British police officer to the ground! Your guess is as good as mine as to the eventual fate of said application! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by richestjozy(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2019
Xander85:

Just imagine a mean visa approval officer in Lagos going through your visa application while jejely surfing YouTube for interesting stuff, and then he comes across this clip showing a spoilt Nigerian brat levelling a British police officer to the ground! Your guess is as good as mine as to the eventual fate of said application! lipsrsealed

Exactly... Things like this just makes me ashamed of this country... We hardly do things right anywhere we go despite our already very fragile reputation.. But most people in the country yet seem not to understand how badly our reputation can affect us out there...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by emerazz(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2019
This is what we will be reduced to if we police the way u pple r insinuating.. Spits..
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Banter1(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2019
Lmao. this one enter though
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2019
haryothosyn93:
They need to respect us too wherever they (Oyibos) find us. We are not animals and please don't judge because you don't know what the police guy night have said to him that warant him to punch him so bad like that. Whatever it is.... I stand with my country!
1 zillion likes.. There are always 3 sides to a story.. Ur side, my side and the truth..
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Timagex(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
As a police officer, i was once knocked out by an OPC member.
. And the knockout made you faceless, sir? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by OdenKelechi(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2019
Davash222:
Every black man is a Nigerian. Smh
I just taya o
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 23, 2019
All I got to say is "WOW!" I am not a fan of rogue cops but I certainly do not condone the action of the suspect. If he's prosecuted, it would take no time for the jury to deliberate and return a guilty verdict. He needs to thank God that it was not in the US because I can bet you a $ that he would not be alive to ever watch the video of him punching out a cop.

As an officer of the court, I know a thing or two about Police brutality having prosecuted some of them on very few instances where they were taken to task for their illegal behaviors. However, as citizens, we need to be careful when in contact with cops so that we do not get ourselves in a deadly situation that could have been avoided if we had let cooler heads to prevail.

When dealing with a cop anywhere including Nigeria, you just need to stay calm and do what you're asked to do that's legal and within reason. Remember, that (s)he's the one that is armed and you're not and your objective should be to stay alive. I always implore citizens to bring a civil suit against any errant cop that they feel violated their civil rights rather than getting into a squabble with one and end up losing your life. The best way to get at them is by hitting them in the "pocketbook" especially when they are not held criminally liable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Thalinzrcng: 10:45pm On May 23, 2019
All I see is a yellow bellied fvcktard throwing a sucker punch... fvcking idiot.
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by nelsonoba: 11:02pm On May 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
Just like the above me rightly stated every black man na Nigerian bother 50 cent , Meek mill ....
As long as you're black you're Nigerian !!!

BTW the police man deserved what he got , why touch your fellow man in a manner he finds offensive,police brutality towards black in the states , is becoming unbecoming...it's high time niggas fight back...if Nigerians could be treTying sars like that , im sure the oppression on innocent youths would've reduced !

Oga abeg go and sit down! How many black innocent people were killed or tortured in the US all through last year and this year? Do you know? You just hear fake news propagated by people who benefit from racial divisions in the US and you carry it and be spreading. Even a juju chief priest who serves the devil knows that America is the least racist country where you can be anything you want to be without oppression from anyone. Or do you want to tell me that Nigerian police treats our own citizens better than American police treat people in America? American police that even when you are caught committing a crime and they want to arrest you, they will still be addressing you as "sir" even while making your arrest as long as you haven't made any attempt at resisting the arrest??

Check your facts very well before believing every propaganda you hear from CNN.
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by madridsta007(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2019
EzegeNG:
Nn

Peckham, Brixton, Woolwich Arsenal.

He must be a product of one of these places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by ihimiray(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2019
If it was an American police, DAT guy would be dead
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by lanchy: 12:06am On May 24, 2019
That was a PCSO, not a real police officer trust me. PCSO have no real policing powers per se. They are a grey area called community policing, and by grey area I mean this, yes they can detain a suspect, but they cannot arrest a suspect, thus to detain a suspect they require the suspect to comply. That means ask him nicely and if he says no....well, good luck!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17702622
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by 1Sharon(f): 12:58am On May 24, 2019
We're in a fućk the police era..
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Afonja007: 4:42am On May 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
Just like the above me rightly stated every black man na Nigerian bother 50 cent , Meek mill ....
As long as you're black you're Nigerian !!!

BTW the police man deserved what he got , why touch your fellow man in a manner he finds offensive,police brutality towards black in the states , is becoming unbecoming...it's high time niggas fight back...if Nigerians could be treTying sars like that , im sure the oppression on innocent youths would've reduced !
let the guy just thank his God let him try that in Germany Austria or Switzerland next time he sees German car he will run not to talk of meeting German police
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by labani06(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2019
grin hahaha i laugh in swahili see how the police man fall yakata 4 ground

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) / Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo) / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.