Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ectopic Pregnancy And Preeclampsia; What You Need To Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ectopic Pregnancy And Preeclampsia; What You Need To Know (333 Views)

Ectopic Pregnancy / Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption / My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ectopic Pregnancy And Preeclampsia; What You Need To Know by Layemidguru(m): 7:52am On May 23, 2019
Ectopic pregnancy is a very dangerous but rare pregnancy condition in which a fertilized egg fails to make it's way into the uterus through the fallopian tube after fertilization.

This condition is a very dangerous and fearful for more than 90% of cases, it will require a surgery.

Preeclampsia likewise is a less dangerous health problem which is mainly characterized by high blood level.

Read full story about the causes, symptoms, dangers and treatment;
https://www.healthie.com.ng/2019/05/pregnancy-issues-to-avoid.html
Re: Ectopic Pregnancy And Preeclampsia; What You Need To Know by jbblues24(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2019
I want to learn this kind of design! Teach me.
Re: Ectopic Pregnancy And Preeclampsia; What You Need To Know by Layemidguru(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2019
jbblues24:
I want to learn this kind of design! Teach me.
Hi jbblues24
Please be precise in what kind of design you want to learn.
I'll get back to you once you answer.

(1) (Reply)

9 Causes Of Cancer Food You Need To Avoid / Baby Beats Cancer After Mum Donates Part Of Her Liver / Affordable Health Insurance Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.