Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

'You and kids would burn to hashes"- Kemi Olunloyo curses Iyabo Ojo and her kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You and kids would burn to hashes"- Kemi Olunloyo curses Iyabo Ojo and her kids (1089 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You and kids would burn to hashes"- Kemi Olunloyo curses Iyabo Ojo and her kids by NaijaCelebrity: 7:53am On May 23, 2019
The Fight between Kemi Olunloyo and Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo is becoming so serious that at the early hours of today the retired journalist placed a curse on the actress and her kids.

Watch Video for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsgUFVdGIpo

Source: https://gidifeed.com/you-and-kids-would-burn-to-hashes-kemi-olunloyo-curses-iyabo-ojo-and-her-kids/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: 'You and kids would burn to hashes"- Kemi Olunloyo curses Iyabo Ojo and her kids by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2019
This woman is really hurt, I can feel her pain angry angry
Re: 'You and kids would burn to hashes"- Kemi Olunloyo curses Iyabo Ojo and her kids by kidap: 8:23am On May 23, 2019
Shut up Sir, what can you feel that would make you curse her and her kids?

Mrsoundoro:
This woman is really hurt, I can feel her pain angry angry
Re: 'You and kids would burn to hashes"- Kemi Olunloyo curses Iyabo Ojo and her kids by RoyalBlu(f): 8:28am On May 23, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan embarassed

Why bring her children into this?

This is stronger than I thought..

May they all find peace.
Re: 'You and kids would burn to hashes"- Kemi Olunloyo curses Iyabo Ojo and her kids by fernandez1(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2019
Toto dicke granma
Re: 'You and kids would burn to hashes"- Kemi Olunloyo curses Iyabo Ojo and her kids by kidap: 8:37am On May 23, 2019
That is my problem

RoyalBlu:
Eleyi gidi gan embarassed

Why bring her children into this?

This is stronger than I thought..

May they all find peace.

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Allegedly Appears At GOU In Enugu / Ramya Pandiyan South Indian Actress / Nigerian Germany Based Blogger Stelladimokokorkus Marks Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.