Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out (63651 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by bobolistica(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2019
akpara ino
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by tfash96(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2019
What are those things that bra can't still accommodate

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by tesppidd: 1:20pm On May 23, 2019
Who knows any music executive from Edo state!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Born2Breed(f): 1:22pm On May 23, 2019
angry angry grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by godson4u79(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
Register your.com domain with us today @www.domain.urbanwebspace.comfor 6500 Naira and enjoy Free hosting for 1 Year and Free SSL and Free domain privacy protection for Life.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Evidenx(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
WHY DO NAIRALAND CELEBRATE PROSTITUTE'S HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by olajide8(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
Woman go just wake up dey do oshofree upandan come dey broadcast am as if na world title she win- nonsense in nigeria
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Healthgwr: 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
This information will be very useful......
The Nation Friday February 1, 2019 page 29 Hope rises for Cancer Patients.

In recent years, Nigeria has been plagued by increasing cases of people afflicted with cancer. It is a terminal disease that kills people in large numbers, while many are still battling for survival. The most common in Nigeria for women are breast cancer, cervix cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer, while prostate cancer, liver cancer and colorectal cancer are some of the most common cases in men.

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian and their phone numbers who had various health challenges before click the link bellow. Some of testimonies of Nigeria Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who also testify! Including Medical Doctors from Military Hospital have a look at pages 17 to 33. Visit the link below Please, copy to browser For full information visit https://bestofbelllifestylequalitylife..com or Shorten form /2HTGjrh

Or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Or shorten form

/xM6Olk
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by apostlepeniel: 1:25pm On May 23, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry angry

And this glorified hoe is someone's mentor

When the society is morally bakrupt and bereft of good models, the prostirutes and fraudsters are the on top of the chain

lol...
Naira marley people
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by MyGeneration(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
All lies. I can bet on anything that this woman is the one who pays men for sex. Not the other way round
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Americanboy35: 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
Oloriburuku
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Fixedmaches1429: 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
See below
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Tiwatopebabe(f): 1:51pm On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
sharaaaaaaap and face your stinking menses
What problem do u have with her menses, stinking boxers?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2019
Omo see sampler
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by stagger: 2:01pm On May 23, 2019
So this 44 year old LovePeddler is still doing her whoring business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Forreellinc: 2:02pm On May 23, 2019
grin nice story, she should go into writing when she retires
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by queengift(f): 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
Chai, this is funny and hilarious, at her age,
Comic country
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by RTSC: 2:24pm On May 23, 2019
So na person born this girl sha.?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Grupo(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2019
Junkie1:
angry I WOULDN'T STICK MY PRECIOUS DICK IN THIS BITCH'S WASTEBIN EVEN IF SHE PAID ME SMH DISGUSTING NIGGAS NEED TO STOP WASTING THEIR TIME WITH BELOW AVERAGE NON VIRGINS SUCH AS THIS ONE ...NA ONLY CUM GO FULL THAT BOOBI BY NOW

Stop lying!!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On May 23, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:

What problem do u have with her menses, stinking boxers?
see this coward wey dey fear to talk to woman, you wan use me to get close to her and start toasting her abi?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by penplus: 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
Well...I'm not going to blame bubu's government for this!

Or could it be
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by teesugar(f): 3:21pm On May 23, 2019
seyi371:
Nairaland is gradually becoming useless and seun don't even care .

See the type of trash on front-page.
Am telling you. About 8 years ago, I was a visitor on Nairaland and there were educating and informative topics of discussion. Some times, even Seun would participate in the discussions and we learned a lot. These days trashy topics fill everywhere and it's like it seem cool to everyone. Nairaland has truly changed.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by jnoz23(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2019
wat abt her bottomless hole aka abyss?
even if na Mandingo lash her, last last na d Bobo to tire
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by ThesailorR: 7:27pm On May 23, 2019
chinambusay:
Cossy Orjiakor who named her boobs 'Jane and Janet', has called out 3 stingy men who according to her can't get enough of it.

The actress listed them as music executive from Edo State with a big office in Lekki Phase 1, a musician and one man named Prince who she had sex with 10 years ago. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/cossy-orjiakor-calls-out-3-men-who-cant-get-enough-of-her-boobs/

I wish we men can respect ourselves, look at what this dim wit has turned us into.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Fixedmaches1129: 9:48pm On May 23, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos / Ngozi Ezeonu Shares Photo With Her Sons / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.