Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Count The Cost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Count The Cost (189 Views)

Count The Cost / What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? / Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

Count The Cost by toyinaremu(f): 8:25am On May 23, 2019
‘For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it’ (Luke 14:28). Let's see this verse in the context of relationship/marriage.

When you decide to marry an unbeliever saying you will change him/her in marriage, count the cost! So you know what it would cost you and your unborn children?

Having sex before marriage, this one does not need too much gist, mbok count the cost! Rather than come up with stories that touches the heart, count the cost and determine its consequence.

Using your mouth or attitudes to bring your spouse down all the time, count the cost! Death and life is in your tongue. The more you choose to destroy, the more the death you experience.

God does not choose for anyone anymore, I do not need Him in the process of choosing, count the cost! It's better to allow God to choose for you than to depend on men or yourself.

When everyone is telling you to slow down in accepting or proposing but you are the only one seeing the brightest green light ever, count the cost! What elders see while sitting on a chair, a young person cannot discover it even if he climbs the top of a cliff. To obey is better than sacrifice.

My mates are getting married, I cannot wait anymore, I will settle for the next person in line, biko, count the cost! It takes patience to marry right. Impatience drags you to the wrong relationship.

You are the one with brother or sister A and at the same time you the same person with brother or sister B; count the cost! Why live a confused life?

I can't marry him but I will spend his money, he is my new ATM, looking at you with the corner of my eyes, biko count the cost! So not forget the law of sowing and reaping, otherwise known as the law of Karma.

He or she is mine so I can always send him/her my nude pictures, ah please count the cost! Remember, we're in the world of technology where nothing is secret only if you don't expose it.

I love him despite the fact that he is a married man, hmm count the cost!

Just like the one who wants to build a house as seen in the above verse will first sit to count his cost especially in relation to his resources; you also are to count the cost of your actions before actualizing it.

Always remember; just as the action is yours, know that the consequence is also yours. You are free to make any choice but you are not free from the consequence.

COUNT THE COST!

Re: Count The Cost by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2019
Am I the only one/reader gathering these gems?
Oh, this has nothing to do with Big Brother Naija...Lol.

God bless you, Sister.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/19 / All Glory Must Be To The Lord / A Widow Who Lost Her Husband At His Security Post,receives 20k To Boost Her Trad