Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why I Did Not Change My Ministers – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Did Not Change My Ministers – Buhari (311 Views)

Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 / Why I Refused To Fire Cabinet Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Change My Ministers – Buhari by mayor6254(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday disclosed that the quality of his ministers made him retain them for his first term.
He made this known during a valedictory session of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The president noted that he decided to keep his cabinet intact despite pressures from some quarters.
Buhari described the cabinet members as “ a reflection of the Nigeria we aspire to achieve.’’
He said “You will recall that when we started this journey, our country was facing numerous challenges.
“We inherited a broken economy which eventually went into recession in the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2016. The situation was further compounded by insecurity and massive corruption.
“Many would have given up. Indeed, many outside commentators said our situation was well nigh hopeless. However, we all came together and pushed forward to deliver our campaign promise to rescue our country from its parlous state.
“Although we all had a common vision, we frequently had heated debates in this room on the best way to achieve our goals. These differing views are what made the decisions we took all the more rational.
“It is this quality that made me retain my cabinet for the full term. Each of you in this room has a unique skill and strength.
“We are a reflection of Nigeria we aspire to achieve – A diverse but tolerant nation where no one is silenced and where every opinion should be heard and considered.’’

ATTENTION] TakenMind Global Managerial Internship Application in the field of Data Analytics(Finance) is now open for aspiring students.

Applications are open at https://internship.takenmind.com/p/11702

TakenMind Global Internship Program is recognized under United Nations SDG catering to the candidates aspiring a high-end career in Finance/Analytics. This is a remote internship. This means you will do your assigned work, long-distance, as per your own convenience. You will interact with your Internship Manager by means of email, phone and/or other digital media. Students and Professionals can take part in this internship alongside their University work or Professional work. The Internship Program will help the candidates learn and implement live financial analytics project that can boost career opportunities to a higher level.

Note:
1. No prior knowledge in data analytics is needed to apply for the Internship Program.

2. Top 5 selected Interns selected based on performance will represent TakenMind and will be sponsored a free entry to the Strata's Data Conference.

Applications are open at https://internship.takenmind.com/p/11702

(1) (Reply)

Abia: X-raying Economic Management Under Mr. Obinna Oriaku As Commissioner For.. / Atiku Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Withdrawal From Presidential Election Tribunal / Tinubu: A Formidable Force In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.