Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

For The Meet Lovers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / For The Meet Lovers (565 Views)

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. / Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / For The Love Of Pomo..... Pomo Lovers Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Meet Lovers by saintsylve(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2019
It is clean, regulated by Son and NAFDAC, free from diseases and feedlot.

Overtime, parts like sirloin, silver side, top rump, rib eye, t bone, porterhouse,fillets, brisket, shank, Topside, Soft shin,and goes down to shorted, cowleg, cowtail, Shaki, pomo, tendon and biscuit bone. These are made in Nigeria, no importation again. They all come at a very affordable rate and you are sure to trace what goes into your system.

Kindly reach me on whatsapp 08115788012 or call 07050861871

Thank you.

Re: For The Meet Lovers by Olobofife(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2021
saintsylve:
It is clean, regulated by Son and NAFDAC, free from diseases and feedlot.

Overtime, parts like sirloin, silver side, top rump, rib eye, t bone, porterhouse,fillets, brisket, shank, Topside, Soft shin,and goes down to shorted, cowleg, cowtail, Shaki, pomo, tendon and biscuit bone. These are made in Nigeria, no importation again. They all come at a very affordable rate and you are sure to trace what goes into your system.

Kindly reach me on whatsapp 08115788012 or call 07050861871

Thank you.
Pls I can't receive nairaland mails. Kindly contact me via koriyabun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Anti Aging Food And Fruit. / Lady Cooks Egusi Soup For Her Cheating Boyfriend With His Best Friend’s Sperm / 50 Pieces Of Ponmo Ijebu For 1,250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.