Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

DON'T START A BLOG PLEASE! DO THIS RATHER AND EARN $50 DAILY!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DON'T START A BLOG PLEASE! DO THIS RATHER AND EARN $50 DAILY!!!!! (342 Views)

I Want To Start Affiliate Marketing With This Blog. Please Advise Me / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business / Free Training : Earn $50 Daily In Cpa Marketing With A Starting Capital Of 5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DON'T START A BLOG PLEASE! DO THIS RATHER AND EARN $50 DAILY!!!!! by Naijdev: 10:01am On May 23, 2019
Nairaland is cool
Re: DON'T START A BLOG PLEASE! DO THIS RATHER AND EARN $50 DAILY!!!!! by champeeon(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2019
Hi Naijdev, I really like the fact that you want to teach people how to make money on steemit. Not everybody likes to show others how they make money online or anywhere else.
The way you talked about steemit is too simplified and it will mislead several people. I'm not trying to sabotage your work. But believe me, I've been there. I've tried teaching people about it before and I ended up regretting because they saw it as a means of making fast money. And actually that's how you make it look like.
Every likes do not equate to big money. We have whales and we have minnows, too.
And for you to make $45 consistently you must have huge investment in steem power or maybe have a big community supporting you.
Right now, the value of steem is low but that's the best time to accumulate the coin. You may likely not get good payout for your post.
Steemit is not for those who want to get rich quick and want to copy and paste content on the internet.
Lemme come and be going before I talk too much.
Re: DON'T START A BLOG PLEASE! DO THIS RATHER AND EARN $50 DAILY!!!!! by Naijdev: 10:53am On May 23, 2019
champeeon:
Hi Naijdev, I really like the fact that you want to teach people how to make money on steemit. Not everybody likes to show others how they make money online or anywhere else.
The way you talked about steemit is too simplified and it will mislead several people. I'm not trying to sabotage your work. But believe me, I've been there. I've tried teaching people about it before and I ended up regretting because they saw it as a means of making fast money. And actually that's how you make it look like.
Every likes do not equate to big money. We have whales and we have minnows, too.
And for you to make $45 consistently you must have huge investment in steem power or maybe have a big community supporting you.
Right now, the value of steem is low but that's the best time to accumulate the coin. You may likely not get good payout for your post.
Steemit is not for those who want to get rich quick and want to copy and paste content on the internet.
Lemme come and be going before I talk too much.

Yeah, I understand where you coming from. But there are techniques that could help boost their Steem power and that's what I want to share with them.
Re: DON'T START A BLOG PLEASE! DO THIS RATHER AND EARN $50 DAILY!!!!! by champeeon(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2019
Naijdev:

Yeah, I understand where you coming from. But there are techniques that could help boost their Steem power and that's what I want to share with them.

That's okay. You're doing a good job then.

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Doles Out $40,000 Grants To ‘HB LAB’ Tech Start-ups’ Winners / 25 Online Tasks You Can Outsource To A Virtual Assistant / I Will Create A Sharp Instagram Boutiques Blog For N15K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.