Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo (1760 Views)

Khosi And Blue Aiva Expose Their Boobs On Camera, Big Brother Titans / Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade / South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves And Stunning Beauty 18+ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo by Oyinsblog(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2019
American reality stars and models, Shannon and Shannade Clermont took to their joint Instagram page to share this racy photo of them posing in revealing bikini wears which exposed their bare boobs.

See more of the pictures via: https://justofofo.com.ng/clermont-twins-shannon-and-shannade-expose-their-boobs-in-very-racy-photo/

1 Like

Re: Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo by NobleAngell(f): 10:11am On May 23, 2019
I just opened this post to see who Shannon and Shanade are. Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo by LuciferQuran: 10:32am On May 23, 2019
Plastic surgery has finished these feminists.
They have now successfully converted themselves to sex dolls willingly.

Tell me, why would anyone want bigger lips if it isn't for sucking dicks?

I spit on feminism.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo by Baba419(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2019
These are manly faces I'm seeing here
Re: Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo by meobizy(f): 11:21pm On May 23, 2019
Tasty.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Celebrity Who Made 38 Operations To Improve Appearance / Kim Kardashian Puts Her Well Proportioned Figure In Plain View As She Feasts... / Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.