Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization (30880 Views)

Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Nwaotu10(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2019
Nnamdi KANU long envisioned this fulanization of a thing. I pity the Afonjas. Sooner, the whole of their states would be fulanized, just like kwarra state. What do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:
This is crap from Wole Soyinka. If anyone is interested in the Fulanisation of Nigeria, it's OBJ.

Same Fulanis brought OBJ out of prison and presented him as President.

OBJ picked a Fulani from Adamawa as his VP for two terms.

OBJ foisted another Fulani (Yaradua) on Nigerians as his successor when everyone thought it was Odili he would support.

In 2015, he supported another Fulani, Buhari in 2015 to become President.

Come 2019,he supported Atiku, a Fulani man again.

Why didn't he support Igbos, Ijaws in this last election? Sebi he was busy talking about Igbo Presidency before the elections.

Only political neophytes take OBJ serious.

This is beside the point. You are dodging the issue.
Your logic has holes.
Is there anything substantial in buhari's rulership that lends itself to the conclusion of Obasanjo, or not?
REMEMBER, MAN CAN NOT BE GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:
This is crap from Wole Soyinka. If anyone is interested in the Fulanisation of Nigeria, it's OBJ.

OBJ foisted another Fulani (Yaradua) on Nigerians as his successor when everyone thought it was Odili he would support.

Why didn't he support Igbos, Ijaws in this last election? Sebi he was busy talking about Igbo Presidency before the elections.

Your analysis is so shallow and holds no water

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by CodeTemplar: 4:29pm On May 23, 2019
Baba419:
Both the one talking and the one they are talking about about have both lost relevance in the grand scheme of things

Spits
That doesn't translate to their messages losing relevance also. Mention one Fulani man in Nigeria with the rating of Soyinka.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by vinokeys: 4:33pm On May 23, 2019
The DIGITAL MARKETING UNLIMITED1.0(Lagos Edition) Training workshop comes up this saturday - 25th May. Upgrade your skills today, sign-up NOW! www.jvecsolutions.com.ng/news
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Erolow(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by middlebelter(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2019
Baba419:
Both the one talking and the one they are talking about about have both lost relevance in the grand scheme of things

Spits

And you think you are more relevant than them? Depending on your interest, the matter on ground is capable of consuming us collectively. See, nobody can win a religious or tribal war in this country. Perhaps you probably need to realise that through PMB's body language, tge Fulanis have garnered for themselves more enemies than friends in this country.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by ayusco85(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2019
Martinez39:
matrix in reduced row echelon form, we proceed as follows:
C
1 -1 1
0 1 -12
0 0 1 3
S : C
1 0 -11
0 1 -12
0 0 1 3
S : C
1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1

If we check now maybe na F u get for maths 101
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Martinez39(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2019
ayusco85:

If we check now maybe na F u get for maths 101
Lol. I never failed maths. That post was a mistake. I thought I have deleted it. It shows that I have deleted it but I wonder how people are still replying it.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by ayusco85(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. I never failed maths. That post was a mistake. I thought I have deleted it. It shows that I have deleted it but I wonder how people are still replying it.

grin grin I was just trolling u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by oyatz(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2019
Sir, why didn't Igbos support themselves,whether in 2023,2007 or 2019 and they are already beggingTambuwal, Kwankwanso and El-Rufai to contest and pick one of them as Vice President in 2023?

Ijaws supported one of them, Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 and 2015.

Even Ojukwu didn't get 25% of the votes cast in his State in 2003.

Bolustical:

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by madridsta007(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Wole Soyinka has advised the FG to listen to Obasanjo’s comment on Fulanization and Islamization, even though he is not in good terms with him.  Recall that the former Nigerian President who lamented over how how threats of Boko Haram and Herdsmen were not initially taken serious, linked it all to an Islamic agenda. However the Nobel Laureate who spoke at the Africa Day 2019 organised by United Bank for Africa (UBA), stated that we should be careful not to be too dismissive over the matter. 

Soyinka who advised the FG to listen to Obasanjo’s comment on Fulanization and Islamization, added that when one talks about Uthman Dan Fodio, what comes to people’s mind is threat to dip the Koran into the Atlantic Ocean. He said; 

“We should be careful not to be too dismissive over the matter. The Federal Government is leaving aside the substance, which is the high level of kidnapping, youth suicide and terrorism in the country. I support unity in Africa but we need to particularize the area of unity we seek. Even Boko Haram also tries to unify everybody

“When you talk about Uthman Dan Fodio, what comes to people’s mind is threat to dip the Koran into the Atlantic Ocean. There are many people in this controversy. My feeling is that the response of Minister of Information shows that they are leaving behind the substance, and worried about the language."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/soyinka-advises-fg-to-listen-to-obasanjos-comment-on-fulanization-and-islamization/

Asking a Fulani fundamentalist to look into threats, real or perceived, about fundamentalism by the Fulanis....

Soyinka is funny. It is like asking the devil to sit in the chamber as the lawyer to a demon of his undecided
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by TempleHouse: 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
zeromeridian:
Afonjas should keep think IPOB is their problem.
It's very easy to Isamize Afonjas.
But for Biafran States, it's impossible.
People are laughing at you !
Biafra is dead since Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast
IPOB is dead since Nnamdi Kanu fled to Israel
You're under Okija Shrine and it's worst than Boko haram of the North
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:

You're just being mischievous. Why did you jump 2011? Cause it doesn't suit your narrative abi? OBJ a Yoruba man wants to fulanise Nigeria but he's pointing accusing fingers at Buhari a Fulani man?
You guys just turn logic on its head in a bid to defend ur masters and hope everyone buys into ur stupidity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by simplesearch: 5:27pm On May 23, 2019
Why will anyone or group of people want to Islamize or impose their religion on a Nation like Nigeria. A good religion like honey will effortlessly attract people to itself, If however there are those seeking to undermine our freedom of worship and seek to spread out the iron curtain under any guise or disguise such person or persons shall fail and fall miserably and will be confined to the dustbin of history in Jesus Christ name. Everyone should be allowed to practice the religion that best suit their interest until the day of judgement when God will separate the goat from the sheep and the tares from the Wheat, should anyone set this aside AND go ahead with the satanic agenda of imposing their religion on others by whatever means available, he shall court for himself and his entire generation that which came upon Korah, his family, and followers. If this however turn out to be a mere rumour, then PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by YungMillionaire: 5:38pm On May 23, 2019
Ihutomi:
even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it that OBJ was right.Nigeria needs JESUS.

No! We do not need Jesus or his Arab brother Mohammed. What we need is a secular state, where everyone (Atheists, Traditional worshippers, Christians and Muslims) can follow the tenets of their own religion without imposing it on others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:10pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:

And you deliberately left out how he brought GEJ from obscurity to power. May God patch your leaking brain

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Ayatullah(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2019
It has always been clear that Obasanjo is a sadistic element whose hatred for Islam is a known fact.

Wole Soyinka the atheist is also an enemy of God. It is therefore clear that the duo of Obasanjo and Wole Soyinka will always find common grounds when it comes to launching attacks against Islam and Muslims.

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by LastSurvivor11: 6:35pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:

Only a phlat-headed Jew will believe OBJ hook, line and sinkers.

Was this not OBJ after making the Fulanisation statement?

Is Emir of Kano now Igbo or Ikwerre?

Like Kanu, like his stupid followers.

Hahahahaha seems ur the stupid one here
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by gbagyiza: 6:49pm On May 23, 2019
BrantheBroken:
This matter don dey serious oooo

Instagram account for sale. 80k+ followers, price is 30k. DM or Call 08051418777 for details of acct

As of last week in kd my father's home town has been attacked by fulani herdsmen numbering over 100 with sophisticated weapons killing some n kidnapping some. Now all d villagers r relocating to other places where they have relatives. If u think this issue is a child play, come to north.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Holyson213: 7:09pm On May 23, 2019
BrantheBroken:
This matter don dey serious oooo

Instagram account for sale. 80k+ followers, price is 30k. DM or Call 08051418777 for details of acct

Sell it 20k for me na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by hero2000: 7:46pm On May 23, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Your analysis is so shallow and holds no water

I consider his argument pedestrian and capable of swaying only the very gullible.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Josh44s(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2019
Newguyhere:
someone please tell me this islamisation thing isnt true cry cry me I'm scared ohh cry

Don’t be scared but the truth a time will come soon where you will have to defend all you have know and all you have ever loved. From your lands to your loved ones to your life. Mark my words bro.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Shikini: 8:49pm On May 23, 2019
He who has ears let him hear
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Lanre0: 11:09pm On May 23, 2019
So fulanization & Islamisation are taking place in katsina & zamfara as well ? Senility seems to be setting in on these old babas. It is very clear, let Obasanjo, Atiku, Oritsajafor, Deziani , Babangida, Danjuma, Saraki,Patience Jonathan ,Lamido & all other Nigeria's political robbers release just half of what they looted from the country and the problem of insecurity will be solved. The fact remain that the gap between the rich & the poor in the country is widening on daily basis.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Bimpe29: 11:38pm On May 23, 2019
Fulanization ko, Yorubanization ni.

Rubbish

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Bimpe29: 11:39pm On May 23, 2019
Fulanization k{, Yorubanization ni.

Rubbish

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Roman7(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2019
Newguyhere:
someone please tell me this islamisation thing isnt true cry cry me I'm scared ohh cry

Guy dem no dy tell blind man say rain dey fall......d thing na true and anybody way never see the plans way dis administration get ehn!!! Dey on a long thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs In Abuja - Photos / Osinbajo Commissions Shoemaking Facility In Ogbunike, Anambra state(photos) / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.