Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

World War Iii Loading Very Fast, Get Ready... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World War Iii Loading Very Fast, Get Ready... (232 Views)

Why Are Leaders All Over The World Warning That World War III Is Very Close? / Are We Fighting World War III With A Virus? A Reflection Anecdote / World War Iii Loading Faster Than Expected, Get Prepared... Part 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World War Iii Loading Very Fast, Get Ready... by wasol: 12:05pm On May 23, 2019
PART 1.
GREED, WICKEDNESS AND CELEBRATION OF IMMORALITY HAVE PROJECTED THE EARTH FOR WORLD WAR THREE (3) BEGINNING WITH AFRICA.

Published: Friday, 28 October, 2016. By
Missionary' John-Sogbete Princewill

Calvary greetings to all citizens of the kingdom of God, the world, and
indeed all well meaning citizens and nations of the earth, as I bring you this heavenly truth, peace, glad-tidings and blessings in Jesus Christ name - Amen.
My name is, Evang. John-Sogbete Princewill, from Buguma in Rivers State but, at the moment, based in Bethsaida, Obedum community in Rivers State of Nigeria, alongside my team, The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field - G.M.F, (The Gideons' Squad -T.G.S) a 3rd generational prayer/evangelical group, living and working together, as one big family of missionaries - moving the youths from the street-way to God's-way. (although we've rounded-off our work at Obedum).
In the year 1999, the Lord God of Hosts, ordered me to be separated from all other activities and start praying and working towards the redemption, salvation, rebuilding and restoration of African nations, starting from Nigeria, as, HE would be unveiling and fulfilling His end-time plans for the nations of the world, per time. In obedience, I sacrificed my entire self into this mission, praying, fasting, evangelizing and working towards this heavenly vision of, raising a new
generation that would truly and sacrificially worship the Almighty God in Spirit and in truth, for all necessary corrections and rebuilding of the new nation, Africa and a new world. As such, I enjoyed constant divine visitations and presence, sensitive divine messages/
preinformations, warnings and other detailed regular updates of each successive governments, their divine
purposes, missions, results and implications of fulfillments or failures, all through these seventeen (17) years of Nigeria's democratic
rule, other unfolding events in and about African nations and those, divinely ordained as instruments for the fulfilment of this divine project, but most especially, Nigeria's
immediate past government, because of its strategic place in God's divine vision for Africa, towards this
endtime, thus the raising of a neutral man. But painfully, the government
was lead away from its divine purposes and consequently failed to
accomplish sensitive and strategic record breaking missions projects,
and quite a lot including nations are at risk presently.
Brethren in the Lord and fellow citizens of the world, with great and sorrowful burden in my heart, I have been instructed by Jehovah God, through HIS only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, our Saviour, to inform the world and indeed, all nations that, CORRUPTION, WICKEDNESS, CELEBRATION OF IMMORALITY AND GREED, have prepared and projected
the earth for, WORLD WAR THREE (3) which shall only end in 2032 dawning into 2033!
The Lord God of Hosts, visited me, as usual, on wednesday 28th of september, 2016, in a quite sobber yet fierce mood, and directed me to get prepared for the greatest and most dreaded mission. To pass these rather unfortunate information all around the earth for the world to get prepared to make their choices, as HE would be proving HIMSELF to those who doubt HIM and others who lived and as though, they made themselves. These are the LORD OF HOSTS' express words: "I made the earth, so my children can possess,
dwell and enjoy the fullness thereof,
while they worship ME in
righteousness, sincere love and appreciation, but the earth is now an
open free field and sepulchre for corruption, oppression, murder, lying,
stealing and wickedness of unimaginable order. Even in my patience, the world betrayed MY love,
and turned itself to showcase of immorality, unclothedness and bizarre
extreme acts, on daily basis. I made the earth so beautiful, with a vision
of making it a garden of peace for my children to dwell in, but behold,
the peoples heart is constantly full of
evil imaginations, contentious and treacherous dealings. And now, all nations have resolved in their inner
chambers and strengthened their
bunkers and armouries with modern weapons for war, instead of projects of righteousness, unity and peace. Oh ye evil nations full of darkness and to
you greedy and perverse generations, full of vipers, who took my grace and love for granted and abandoned my gracious paths of peace. Even to you
that deceived in my HOLY name, ye sanctuaries of bones and vineyards
of bitter wild grapes shall I visit in my wroth, and shall spew out of my
presence into the waiting swords and fire that have been prepared, for I have spoken that, my judgements shall begin in my vineyards.
Therefore, shall I give the world, even these ungodly nations to war among themselves for this third time until
this wicked generation be wiped out, and a new one shall I raise to praise,
worship, glorify and fulfill my words and my purposes for creating the earth. For I yet seek a righteous generation that shall care for my
Vine and garden-farm, {earth } when
my heavenly kingdom shall finally come"...
To be continued...

For more details, visit: www.messengerjspee..com/2016/
Or call +234(0)8162337208, +234(0)8029643864, +234(0)8068884458.
The Good-Shepherd's Publication.

Please share until all souls come to the knowledge of what is coming ahead...
God bless and keep you and your family through this dangerous time in Jesus Christ name.

(1) (Reply)

Dream Of Losing Your Wallet Or Your Handbags Been Stolen In The Dream: Meaning / How You Can Be Condemned To Hell Fire While Alive (A MUST READ) / Wooow, What A Revelation, U Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.