Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

"I Will No Longer Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards - Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will No Longer Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards - Shatta Wale (345 Views)

Burna Boy Dances At Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (Photos) / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will No Longer Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards - Shatta Wale by Amagite3(f): 12:08pm On May 23, 2019
Controversial Ghanaian dancehall singer, Shatta Wale has said that he will no longer be part of the Ghana Music Awards, moving forward.

The singer made this known on his Instagram page today, following a fracas with fellow dancehall singer Stonebwoy at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards held at the Accra International Conference Centre on Saturday, 18 May 2019.

"Upon sober reflections of events in recent times and having made broader consultations, I wish to announce that I will not be part of the Ghana Music Awards scheme going forward. God bless!" he wrote.

The fracas started after Stonebwoy was announced Reggae Dancehall Artiste of the Year.

Shatta Wale and his crew approached to podium to congratulate him, but Stonebwoy would have none of it as the situation became a fracas that made him pull out a gun.

Recall that Wale had stated that the music industry in his country hate him so much despite love from fans.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/i-will-no-longer-be-part-of-the-ghana-music-awards-shatta-wale.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Will No Longer Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards - Shatta Wale by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:28pm On May 23, 2019
Eyah

(1) (Reply)

“why I Stopped Going Church” – Rapper Falz / Dj Brytos Plans To Drop His First Ever Video [ELEVATE - ft. Prince Jo] / Think Of $*x And Food Before Committing Suicide- Actress, Monalisa Stephen Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.