Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) (26744 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by Raheemzee(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2019
TechCapon:
It's not by force to travel out of the country. My guy is in Dubai right now and because of hardship he was forced to convert to Muslim. Nigerians just travel out and suffer for nothing
oga, u neva still give me d recharge card u promise o... If I na scam tell me biko
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by TechCapon(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2019
Raheemzee:
oga, u neva still give me d recharge card u promise o... If I na scam tell me biko
no be only you I promise na. Infinix has not declared any winner yet so let's be patient. Card is not the problem. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by ThePreachersSon: 10:21pm On May 23, 2019
googi:

I will not say all those that died became the fault of South Africans.

But enough Nigerians and other Africans have died to raise serious attention at the African Union. It very rare for Africans to go after Africans that are not from their country like this. Definitely, South Africans that would not dare touch whites either among them or from other countries are killing fellow Africans.

They have been encouraged by lack of outcries from other African countries.

Yes, Nigerians kill one but not on a daily basis and with such venomous attitude. Even then, we condemn it regardless of who the victims or perpetrators are.

As repulsive as killings are in Nigeria, do we want worse killings anywhere in Africa?

Enough is enough. No Africa country kill other Africans as they do in South Africa.

If you know SA, then you'd know that rural Boer's(white South Africans) live in fear. The stupid black Southies would just raid villages. They're not ready to work, but they complain when other Africans come to their country to hustle, to do the work they refuse to do. The women admire the hardworking ones, like the Nigerians, and get married to them. The South African guys again, they complain that we've stolen their girls. They're not just lazy, but jealous, and they're not even good at it.

It's time the world turns to South Africa. Nigeria helped them in their time of need, now they're free, see how they pay us back.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by IronGalaxy: 11:14pm On May 23, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

If you know SA, then you'd know that rural Boer's(white South Africans) live in fear. The stupid black Southies would just raid villages. They're not ready to work, but they complain when other Africans come to their country to hustle, to do the work they refuse to do. The women admire the hardworking ones, like the Nigerians, and get married to them. The South African guys again, they complain that we've stolen their girls. They're not just lazy, but jealous, and they're not even good at it.

It's time the world turns to South Africa. Nigeria helped them in their time of need, now they're free, see how they pay us back.
a whole lot of nonsense you've written

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by Chauke(m): 3:46am On May 24, 2019
grandstar:

To end xenophobia in South Africa, a very deep approach will be needed.

1. Make the labour market flexible.
Because the labour market is rigid, most companies are scared of employing workers that are difficult to sack. By making it much easier to sack workers, employers will be willing to employ more

Presently, only 5m people in South Africa pay tax out of a population of over 50m. This is scandalously low. The rigid labour market has created massive underemployment hence many blacks have no jobs and are resentful. This resentment is piled on other Africans.

2. Crime

South Africa has a very high crime rate. The place is a gangsters paradise.

Simple solution is to increase policing and presence in the most crime ridden areas. If need be, send in the army. Apartheid days are gone. Blacks in the township need not to see the police as an occupation force as they did over 30 years ago.

Low crime rate will help reduce xenophobic attacks as such attacks are easy to perpetrate in areas prone to crime.

3. Fast economic growth.

South Africa needs it's economy to grow very fast to create enough jobs for all South Africans.

Presently, it's growth rate is nothing to write home about.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by Raheemzee(m): 4:53am On May 24, 2019
TechCapon:
no be only you I promise na. Infinix has not declared any winner yet so let's be patient. Card is not the problem. Thanks
ok, no wahala na
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by chineloSA(f): 5:54am On May 24, 2019
grandstar:

Because the labour market is rigid, most companies are scared of employing workers that are difficult to sack. By making it much easier to sack workers, employers will be willing to employ more

Presently, only 5m people in South Africa pay tax out of a population of over 50m. This is scandalously low. The rigid labour market has created massive underemployment hence many blacks have no jobs and are resentful. This resentment is piled on other Africans.

2. Crime

Simple solution is to increase policing and presence in the most crime ridden areas. If need be, send in the army. Apartheid days are gone. Blacks in the township need not to see the police as an occupation force as they did over 30 years ago.

Low crime rate will help reduce xenophobic attacks as such attacks are easy to perpetrate in areas prone to crime.

3. Fast economic growth.

South Africa needs it's economy to grow very fast to create enough jobs for all South Africans.

See us having solutions for other countries, but no solution for our own grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by JaceBlaze: 5:29pm On May 24, 2019
grandstar:

2. Crime

3. Fast economic growth.

You forgot the MOST IMPORTANT,and that is...illegal foreigners need to leave SA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by grandstar(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You forgot the MOST IMPORTANT,and that is...illegal foreigners need to leave SA

They are not the problem. They are just the scapegoat.

If South Africa economy was booming, many of the middle class South Africa that will be created will need housemaids for instance. Black South Africans would refuse to do the jobs and hence will Africans from poorer countries not only to feel that job but many jobs they won't touch again.

Resentment by black South Africans is high primarily because many have no jobs or opportunity in the first place.

If South Africa had grown as fast as it should,it's GDP would have been 3 times its current size.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by JaceBlaze: 9:42pm On May 24, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

This nonsense you typed here is VERY far from the actual reality,in actuality every nation in the world sees Nigerians as parasitic criminals who contribute nothing to their society.They way we hate Nigerians in SA is the same way they hate you in India,Dubai and all countries of the world,man even your president knows it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by JaceBlaze: 9:50pm On May 24, 2019
grandstar:

They are not the problem. They are just the scapegoat.

If South Africa economy was booming, many of the middle class South Africa that will be created will need housemaids for instance. Black South Africans would refuse to do the jobs and hence will Africans from poorer countries not only to feel that job but many jobs they won't touch again.

Resentment by black South Africans is high primarily because many have no jobs or opportunity in the first place.

If South Africa had grown as fast as it should,it's GDP would have been 3 times its current size.

We would still want them to leave SA regardless of what the state of the economy is,we hate parasites who destroyed their own countries and come to ours and act like they are entitled to live here.You can keep fooling yourself with your deluded theory of what you think is best for SA while you are faced with even a bigger mess you can't seem to fix.Kwerekweres may not be the the biggest problem but their parasitic nature cannot be ignored,they breed like rats and are forever at the hospitals abusing resources funded by South Africans' hard earned tax money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by grandstar(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
We would still want them to leave SA regardless of what the state of the economy is,we hate parasites who destroyed their own countries and come to ours and act like they are entitled to live here.You can keep fooling yourself with your deluded theory of what you think is best for SA while you are faced with even a bigger mess you can't seem to fix.Kwerekweres may not be the the biggest problem but their parasitic nature cannot be ignored,they breed like rats and are forever at the hospitals abusing resources funded by South Africans' hard earned tax money.

No hard feelings. Peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by JaceBlaze: 10:46pm On May 24, 2019
grandstar:

No hard feelings. Peace.
It was never about feelings.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by ThePreachersSon: 11:02am On May 25, 2019
JaceBlaze:
This nonsense you typed here is VERY far from the actual reality,in actuality every nation in the world sees Nigerians as parasitic criminals who contribute nothing to their society.They way we hate Nigerians in SA is the same way they hate you in India,Dubai and all countries of the world,man even your president knows it.

... here goes another parasitic criminal.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by YungLasaint(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
I'm planning to study in Germany tho, but no relation na OYO oh.
Any idea because I HEARD THE CAN HATE YOU AND BE PROUD OF IT ESP EAST GERMANY.
coolcentbigman:

We nigerians are sometimes the cause of our problem, imagine how you just justify the act once and its what you've seen?? many of them are igbos?? Menn i gave up on Nigeria because of these kind of backward thinking i'm seeing in the youths today like the fool above me who said Nigerians love dying and now these. No matter the crime they've committed these guys don't deserve to be killed and many of these cases are not even crime related like the one i saw on youtube the guy was killed because the girlfriend accused him of beating her and called the police the s.a neighbours were d ones who narrated the whole thing saying the guy was nice and didn't deserve to die that way, he didn't even resist arrest and a case of a student who was killed for nothing by the s.a policemen.

The bad ones who are kingpin who control major gangs around south africa and deal on druys are not even victims of these barbaric act, imagine them taking down a drug lord or member of a gang and you these it'll be these easy.

The only people i blame for all these is Nigeria govt. these people are not concern about the welfare of nigerians both home and abroad so why wouldn't foreign countries all over world keep killing and maltreat Nigerians because their Govt... are asshole in a shithole country who wouldn't give a damn about her citizens even our police here kill innocent people and the govt is doing nothing about it. Please make go research about the country you want to migrant to before going for visa becas half of the popular of the world now see Nigerians as toys they can play with because their govt. has failed and wouldn't give a damn about them. My relations all based in the U.s and Germany and from what i have seen and observe we are welcomed and safe there then anywhere else and i also saw comment about those in islamic countries suffering that's what i'm still saying make research before leaving and use your come sense. If you by any chance have opportunity to migrate to your desired country pls do because Nigeria is not safe either and i prefer you going to a place you've a reliable relation who'll pave way for you.

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 1:36am On May 26, 2019
YungLasaint:
I'm planning to study in Germany tho, but no relation na OYO oh.
Any idea because I HEARD THE CAN HATE YOU AND BE PROUD OF IT ESP EAST GERMANY.
That's not true because almost all my relatives abroad stays in Germany and they got no problem at all some are even married to their women only two of my cousins stays in the usa and they are all doing great just wish i could join them. All countries have their bad side and mind u not all Germans are well behaved some might be rude and arrogant but all the same usa and Germany are great and accommodate blacks.

The rate youths are relocating from the country should be a concern to the government that they've failed in all their duties and the truth is that no place will ever be like HOME but every youth dream is to leave these country. My point is that people should make a lot of research before leaving the country it pains me so much seeing the way most of these foreigners murder our brothers especially some of these Arabic countries even south Africa.

Bro if you get the opportunity to leave better do because these country has failed and will end up killing your dreams/career that why they rush those who studied abroad because they know their worth and many of these politicians send their kids abroad to learn, we are just deceiving ourselves in this country later they will still be ones saying why send your kids abroad when we got the best universities.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by YungLasaint(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2019
coolcentbigman:

That's not true because almost all my relatives abroad stays in Germany and they got no problem at all some are even married to their women only two of my cousins stays in the usa and they are all doing great just wish i could join them. All countries have their bad side and mind u not all Germans are well behaved some might be rude and arrogant but all the same usa and Germany are great and accommodate blacks.

The rate youths are relocating from the country should be a concern to the government that they've failed in all their duties and the truth is that no place will ever be like HOME but every youth dream is to leave these country. My point is that people should make a lot of research before leaving the country it pains me so much seeing the way most of these foreigners murder our brothers especially some of these Arabic countries even south Africa.

Bro if you get the opportunity to leave better do because these country has failed and will end up killing your dreams/career that why they rush those who studied abroad because they know their worth and many of these politicians send their kids abroad to learn, we are just deceiving ourselves in this country later they will still be ones saying why send your kids abroad when we got the best universities.

You are right man.... A lot of youth are fleeng this country legaly or illegly. The system have failed us persay so I won't sit and blame the government or depend on the politicians....

If I had a relative in Germany or USA I would have leave this country for long...... I want to study Computer science in Germany next summer thats ma dream and I know God will help me fulfill it in any way, right from getting a sponsor or scholarship to schooling there.

Nigeria is a bless country, but we need to dash out for now later we fit come back to contribute or better still never return...... People are resigning from their high paid job to relocate abroad.....

ONE LOVE TO ALL NIGERIANS AT THE DISPORA....
...GERMANY MY DREAM LAND

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:26pm On May 27, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

... here goes another parasitic criminal.
...and that would be you,human trafficking lazy goat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) / See The Kidnappers Arrested By Policemen In Rivers State This Morning. Photo / Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.