Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Are You Looking For A Job? Sign Up On Emplug. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking For A Job? Sign Up On Emplug. (467 Views)

15 Websites To Get Paid Per Referral Sign Up In 2024 (nigeria) / Sign Up As A Driver On Anyworq And Earn Up To ₦15k Working For 5hours/day. / PYES Activation Code And Sign Up Issues Has Been Resolved - New Update 23-01-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Job? Sign Up On Emplug. by ofeco: 12:26pm On May 23, 2019
I have just signed up on Emplug. It is a brand new platform that primarily
supports the effort of the Government to cushion the alarming growth rate of unemployment, Emplug has designed an innovative system that solves the problem of unemployment for everyone skilled, semi skilled and unskilled. Everyone can use Emplug even without the Internet or a smart phone.
It is an innovation that has come home to us and this is our own…birthed here in Nigeria and globally positioned.
Let us support this effort…let us work together to build a working nation with Emplug by sharing to as many people as we can.
I now invite you to join me on Emplug by signing up on www.emplug.com to register for free and begin your Emplug experience.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Sign Up On Emplug. by pintogen: 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
Yes me too i just joined, is a very good platform

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.