Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Is Happening To The Custom Attitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Happening To The Custom Attitude Test (354 Views)

Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. / Is This Happening To You This Festive Season / Did I Do Wrong With My Attitude ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To The Custom Attitude Test by afolayan22(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2019
'Not everybody will know somebody that knows somebody before he become somebody without any worry'
I believe in thw faith that works
Hi fellow custom applicant,
Any one with update on how and when the test will hold?.
Someone told me that we are to go for the test with our guarantor form print online.
How is that true also?.
Please mature response.

Comment Open.
Re: What Is Happening To The Custom Attitude Test by LuckyM: 2:24pm On May 23, 2019
afolayan22:
'Not everybody will know somebody that knows somebody before he become somebody without any worry'
I believe in thw faith that works
Hi fellow custom applicant,
Any one with update on how and when the test will hold?.
Someone told me that we are to go for the test with our guarantor form print online.
How is that true also?.
Please mature response.

Comment Open.

It's clearly stated that test date and other necessary info will be communicated to the applicants via their emails

(1) (Reply)

Intelligence Quotient Consult International Job Recruitment (30 Slots Available) / 2019 Graduate Trainee Program At Inlaks / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates, Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.