Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt1 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt1 (236 Views)

Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt3 / Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt2 / Citn Study Packs For Pt1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt1 by akingonline: 1:25pm On May 23, 2019
DEPRESSION AND HIS FRIENDS AS ENEMIES OF VISION PT1

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end
. Jer. 29:11

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. Joel 2:28

The truth is that God has a good plan for all humans, but unfortunately not all have realized this. Sometimes the situation and circumstance around us make us to doubt this truth. We all at different times have to contend with something that negated our expectation at one point or the one other. The main difference for individuals is how we react to the situation. Most people rely on friends and family to help out at this difficult times but sometimes not all are fortunate to have good people around or had erroneously being surrounded with wrong association. I will be sharing how depression and other four things are out to destroy and distract us from the main vision of God for our lives which is great and good.
DEPRESSION: This is usually a feeling of worthlessness, as if you are worst of all humans. It is a feeling that what had happened to you has not occur before, that you are the only victim of that circumstance. It is a thought that you are helpless and the situation you are in is unrepairable, beyond any human solution. I believe as you are reading you are thinking is there anything that has not happen before and any problem that cannot be solved. Therefore depression is not normal it must be spiritual but utilize a deep disappointment situation as a means to gain entrance. The end result of depression is untimely death (gradual) through sicknesses or (instant) suicide.
The main secret I want to share with you is that when you are going through such a depressing situation it simply means a major breakthrough of vision is nearby for you. It usually comes as a solution to the disappointing situation. Don’t give in to the devil, be connected to God ask for revelation and vision of his plan and purpose for your life. Most of the time the disappointing situation may be due to disobedience to the leading and guidance of the Holy Ghost. Ask for God’s forgiveness, forget the past mistake and focus on the revelation of the good future.
Shalom! Watch out for PT2

http://thewordinspiration..com/2019/05/depression-and-his-friends-as-enemies.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The University Of Naples Federicoii Scholarships Scheme For Foreigners / Foodstuffs Errand Consultant / Why Parents Feel Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.