Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Review: OPPO F11 Pro, Maintaining Its Market Push - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review: OPPO F11 Pro, Maintaining Its Market Push (537 Views)

Oppo F11 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review, Is Tecno In Trouble? / Oppo F11 Pro Price, Launched At ₦128,173.37 Nigeria Price / Meet Oppo F11 Pro With 48MP Camera: Release Date And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: OPPO F11 Pro, Maintaining Its Market Push by notsochefchi: 1:26pm On May 23, 2019
OPPO F11 Pro comes with a dual camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel main shooter plus a 5-megapixel lens for sensing depth. While the phone is equipped with a 16-megapixel front camera, some of the features include a night mode tilting the device towards focusing on smartphone photography. The smartphone is equipped with a 4,000 mAh battery pack which is 500 mAh higher than its previous generation. There is also a brand new VOOC fast charging technology.

For the last two weeks, I have taken the phone on a spin and here is a breakdown of everything you need to know; unboxing and an experiential review from my time with it.

Android 9.0 Pie
6.5” FHD Display
Octa Core Processor
6GB RAM
128GB internal expandable memory
Dual SIM capability- Nano SIM cards with an extra slot for memory card
Dual Primary Camera(s) – 48 MP and f/1.8, 5 MP and f/2.4.
16 MP front-facing camera with flash
4,000mAh non-removable battery
4G LTE
Fingerprint Scanner
Face ID

The F11 Pro is powered by an octa-core (8 core) processors; 4 are running at 2.1 GHz and another 4 at 2.0 GHz. All these mean the phone is running at an amazing speed that is devoid of lags and freezing.

All through my test time, there was never any case of less than optimal performance.

Honestly, I am not sure anyone needs as much as 6GB RAM, but the prospect of a totally hitch-free and properly optimised experience is enough for peace of mind. The most exciting aspect of storage for me is the 128 GB internal memory with options to expand.

It doesn’t get better than 4,000 mAh, really.

The battery in the F11 Pro is a monster, performance-wise and literally; check the weight.

It went from zero by 10:08 to a full charge; 100% by 11:38, that is a 1 hour and 30 minutes. It went so fast that I am sure I missed out a few minutes in estimating the charge time.

This is quite impressive for a 4,000 mAh battery and the super fast charge is all thanks to Oppo’s Voltage Open Loop Multi-step Constant-Current Charging or VOOC; a proprietary flash charge technology exclusive to some Oppo devices.

Before second charge test, a 1% charge lasted me for 30 minutes playing music and WhatsApping on WiFi the whole time.

The Oppo F11 Pro is currently officially retailing at Pointek and Slot outlets across Nigeria for ₦139,000 ($385.5).
Re: Review: OPPO F11 Pro, Maintaining Its Market Push by CCnaija: 6:38pm On May 23, 2019
While the Oppo F11 Pro comes with great specs, we cannot ignore the fact that the phone do have its drawbacks. It does not support USB type c, neither does it support 4k recording.

You can find the Oppo F11 Pro Review, Pros And Cons[ here. Where I have talked about them

(1) (Reply)

Mobile E3 2019 Sucks / 5 Good Tips To Use Your Device Smartly / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.