Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website (40222 Views)

Book Your Desirable Vehicles From Best Japanese Car Auction Website / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) / Free Vehicle History For Cars From Usa & Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Erolow(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2019
Wow. Thanks for sharing
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by BMZK: 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
6. Monies deposited into the e-wallet cannot be withdrawn afterwards. And if a bid is won, the money in the e-wallet cannot be used for payment. So deposit what may be enough per time for bids to be placed.

The above condition 6 is somehow not clear to me. Please can anyone clarify this ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2019
grin
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by crossfm: 5:26pm On May 23, 2019
Cars that they have finish allocating and shared among themselves.please if you don't know what to do with your one thousand naira look for a motherless baby home and make a useful donation over there.don't fall for this mmm.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by phorget(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2019
So everybody should start bidding until somebody outbids the actual value of the item on sale. Issokay.

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin Nigeria is a fraud.

Even you too? I am surprised.
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by jman77(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2019
money on e-wallet non refundable ke?! Will it be useful for auctions in the future or what?!

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by bizhop01: 5:30pm On May 23, 2019
Custom Bet9ja
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by AutoReportNG2: 5:33pm On May 23, 2019
Agbaletu:

Do you know if one can bid with a company's name?

Yes, its allowed
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by jman77(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2019
BMZK:
6. Monies deposited into the e-wallet cannot be withdrawn afterwards. And if a bid is won, the money in the e-wallet cannot be used for payment. So deposit what may be enough per time for bids to be placed.

The above condition 6 is somehow not clear to me. Please can anyone clarify this ?

baba! Na simple and correct english o,i refused to be scamed in JESUS NAME.

2 Likes

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by BuhariAdvocate: 5:40pm On May 23, 2019
Yes Nigeria is a fraud, and it's not a matter of Buhari. It was a foundation laid down from inception
KidsNEXTdoor:

I will bookmark this

Coming from a Buhari supporter.. grin
Glad you know

2 Likes

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 23, 2019
Make the original owner no catch you for road o, don't say i didn't warn you. Nothing good come out of custom, remember Atiku how he made his money.

There is one particular custom lady that has been sending messages to me about car auction, as i didn't answer her na for nailand i go answer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 23, 2019
fokusmind:
Smart way to encourage payment of tax . No TIN, no show.

One can use someone that has TIN to buy through NCS.

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Agbaletu: 5:43pm On May 23, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

Yes, its allowed
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by sodiamond: 5:46pm On May 23, 2019
This country is a joke. People's sweat. I will rather buy a car for 5m elsewhere than to buy 2m from Custom. Daylight robbery. God forbid!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by BuhariAdvocate: 5:48pm On May 23, 2019
Stop misleading people are you a spokesman for custom.
AutoReportNG2:

Yes, its allowed

2 Likes

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by kunleweb: 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
Okay
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by OlujobaSamuel: 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

One can use someone that has TIN to buy through NCS.
The person can't bid for more than 2 at a time.
I tire for naija matter, why go to bank to deposit, why can't we use our cards online, why can't I pay for bids with wallet fund, what is the duration of the fund in my wallet before I can't use it again, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2019
don't u have ears, the rice is poisonous, hmmm

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by olahajayi(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2019
Do we still need to auction Contrabands? Why not Destroy it since it is contrabands and Auction Smuggled goods that are not contrabands. This is Nigeria sa.

2 Likes

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by bonnyhope: 6:02pm On May 23, 2019
Is fake o...
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by olas24u(f): 6:02pm On May 23, 2019
Beremx:
No bidding for rice and vegetable oil? I need rice at the cheapest rate. cheesy
Are you in the rice business?
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2019
They have started again with their scsm, Few years Ago the Nigerian custom scammed more than 100000 Nigerians of 1000 Naira each in the name of job Applictaion and interviews, alot of Nigerians died as a result of that scam.

Now they have come again!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by vacanci: 6:05pm On May 23, 2019
This reminds me of the ease of doing business in Nigeria. All these conditions just for Auction? When we stay here in Nigeria and use Auctionexport to bid for cars in America. Nigeria i hail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Basher8583: 6:08pm On May 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin Nigeria is a fraud.

Abeg go and Fvck yourself jor. Sucide level depression candidate

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

The person can't bid for more than 2 at a time.
I tire for naija matter, why go to bank to deposit, why can't we use our cards online, why can't I pay for bids with wallet fund, what is the duration of the fund in my wallet before I can't use it again, etc

Abi. They didn't integrate online payment platform on their website. So old fashioned.
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by fkj950ax(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2019
Funny policy
80% of the items were impounded as contraband and not fit for the Nigerian economy.
The bidders that eventually win will use these items outside this nation/economy, right?

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by seborrhic: 6:21pm On May 23, 2019
All the valuable cars are showing status closed. They bid it themselves and now make it as if it's a genuine,open auction.

2 Likes

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by stagger: 6:26pm On May 23, 2019
I will prefer to buy a car and import it myself. All the cars on the site are scrap. The good ones have probably been sold privately. Bunch of thieves.

3 Likes

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 23, 2019
gypsey:
They have started again with their scsm, Few years Ago the Nigerian custom scammed more than 100000 Nigerians of 1000 Naira each in the name of job Applictaion and interviews, alot of Nigerians died as a result of that scam.

Now they have come again!!
That was immigration not customs

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 23, 2019
the real owners of those goods will just use proxies to win bids.
Re: How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website by docadams: 6:30pm On May 23, 2019
Some of the cars had been bided for since 2017. Does it mean they were not claimed and still open for bid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Madness For Benz Cars? / Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) / Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.