Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,506 members, 7,850,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch (1830 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by AloyEmeka5: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2010
[size=14pt]My observations at Omotola's album launch[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TJ9RwZlG3AI/AAAAAAAAh24/8kEGI2UqOEs/s400/63822_1604379150018_1252302795_31696501_3740567_n.jpg[/img]

Observation No.1, or you could call it my opinion, Omotola can sing. Don't bite my head off, it's what I think. She sang live and I was amazed at how powerful her voice was. I had to ask around to be sure she was really singing live. It was totally different from listening to her on radio and TV. She hit some high notes. But best of all was how much fun she had on that stage, she really loves singing so I guess she's here to stay. And like I always tell people, you have only one life to live, so do everything you want to do and don't care who disapproves or how stupid you look doing it.

Second observation: Usually when someone who belongs to an industry is doing something very important, (at least to them) colleagues from that industry turn up to support one of their own. There were lots of people at Omotola's album launch but I only saw a handful of people from Nollywood. Chidi Mokeme, Stella Damasus, Zik Zulu Okafor, and, can't recall seing anyone else. I expected to see the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Stephanie Okereke, Ini Edo and the rest, but Stella Damasus was the only actress at the launch.

Whatta Gwan?
Posted by Linda Ikeji a

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by SeanT21(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
Is it force,

Plus, Omotola is probably not friends with Ini, Gen and Rita so why should they come.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by AloyEmeka5: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2010
SeanT21:

Is it force,

Plus, Omotola is probably not friends with Ini, Gen and Rita so why should they come.

They suppose dey there now especially Genevieve because she understands that people are looking for any reason to slam her as Omotola's hater and here is the reason.

May be Omotola shunned them and refused to send them IV. Nobody wants to be embarrassed and as celebrities, if they approach there and got bounced because of tickets, it will be all over the media in a minute.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by hackney(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2010
I get feeling say omosexy no send anybody.
She go everly do her thing.
A thick skin to such issues is vital to survive in the business.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by NCP: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2010
To avoid PR disaster, they didnt showup. And mind you, those small girls aren't fit to be R.0.L.E M.O.D.E.L.S to younger generations.

They better face their business and hug PHCN live transformer.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by selena(f): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2010
Come to think of it,has omotola and ini been in any movie together?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by lonely4u: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2010
i don't even think Gene is in Naija at the moment
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2010
selena:

Come to think of it, has Omotola and Ini been in any movie together?

No, actually. I've never seen Omotola and Ini in any movie together. Last rumour I heard was that Ini was to play a role in a movie, but when she heard that she would be acting alongside Omotola, she quickly pulled out. The girl doesn't know how to handle competition from other beauties. If you make a deeper observation, she also doesn't act alongside Genny (okay, she did it once when she was still a newbie in the industry). My guess is that she knows that with the presence of the two Nollywood queens, she stands no chance of being noticed by anyone, as she will be totally overshadowed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2010
shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shuns Omotola's Million Dollar Album Launch by favouredjb(f): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2010
Maybe she's not friends with them,which is ok

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Takes Wife To Dubai For Honeymoon / Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks / Can Someone Plz Explain Rukky Sanda's New Look? She Underwent Plastic Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.