Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy (11854 Views)

Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks / Imo Police Uncover JESUS LIFE ASSEMBLY Used As Baby Factory, Arrest Pastor / 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Nazarethnaza: 4:33pm On May 23, 2019
The Anambra State Police Command has arrested a 30-year-old Pastor Samuel Emeka, for allegedly kidnapping an 11-year-old. 

The Pastor who was arrested alongside his accomplice for kidnapping the 11-year-old boy, Ikechukwu Ozoekwe at Umoubi community in Anambra State, reportedly bundled his victim inside his vehicle's boot and was on the run before they were apprehended. The police spokesperson in the state, Haruna Mohammed confirmed the arrest, said the kidnap victim was rescued in good condition and had been handed over to his mother.

The statement released by the police command reads in full; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/police-arrest-pastor-for-kidnapping-11-year-old-boy/

L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Nazarethnaza: 4:33pm On May 23, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by donbachi(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2019
His peers are busing kidnapping people for christ...he is kidnapping a kid for cash...maybe the kid in the napping is what got him confused.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by morikee: 6:25pm On May 23, 2019
Send him to jail directly

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by wakes: 6:25pm On May 23, 2019
Fake Pastor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 23, 2019
Let's say NO TO TRIBALISM....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afgS4Ue4KBI

How to kidnap proof your child.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by KingLennon(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2019
Ok I see nah dem....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by dapadawee: 6:27pm On May 23, 2019
why you they call criminal pastor at say in personating pastor. if you catch fake police na � u go still call am
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Derinhenz: 6:29pm On May 23, 2019
So God cannot direct someone to go and kidnap again.

The police are toying with fire. Thats a man of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Redeakaa(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2019
What if he was taking him for deliverance....

U neva know.....

pls o no body shld quote me rudely
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by BlackfireX: 6:29pm On May 23, 2019
Send him to borno to kidnap shekerau boko haram
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Umartins1(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2019
There is nothing we won`t hear again

Thank you NLers for subscribing to my Youtube channel. I am now on 940+. Please, I need less than 60 subscribers to get approved by Youtube as I have fulfilled other conditions. Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube Channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the video lyrics you see on the front page.
www.youtube.com/snitrammedia
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2019
If the pastor was not caught right on time, by now the little boys head would have started dangling somewhere buried underneath the church's pulpit, and in a matter of years we wud ve started seeing eye-catching miracles springing from his church.
That is what they do

I cannot be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Ihutomi: 6:43pm On May 23, 2019
most every dick and harry b called a pastor,why not say fake pastor,God pls blow ur final whistle oh
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by opelopeanointin: 6:43pm On May 23, 2019
THE HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items & location
- FREE Original Charger

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by hopefulLandlord: 6:49pm On May 23, 2019
Derinhenz:
So God cannot direct someone to go and kidnap again.

The police are toying with fire. Thats a man of God

Thank you my brother. may Yahweh bless you sir

Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Samuel Emeka as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways
its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Samuel Emeka to kidnap this boy. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by hopefulLandlord: 6:53pm On May 23, 2019
Ihutomi:
most every dick and harry b called a pastor,why not say fake pastor,God pls blow ur final whistle oh
because Yahweh might've told him to do what he did. Yahweh's ways are highly mysterious
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by TheFacelessMan: 7:02pm On May 23, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Thank you my brother. may Yahweh bless you sir

Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Samuel Emeka as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways
its possible Yahweh instructed Pastor Samuel Emeka to kidnap this boy. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

I am a huge fan grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by hopefulLandlord: 7:07pm On May 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I am a huge fan grin
Thumbs up brother
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2019
grin grin grin. I don promise say I don't want to talk about them again.

May Almighty Allah save us alll

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by belloadebowale: 8:48pm On May 23, 2019
Igbo christian again.Christians are kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Kingimmaculate1(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2019
Please assist on my mother's health, she needs to go on surgery on her leg. Presently in FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER, ABEOKUTA. I have spend so much on drugs and investigations. So they need to do surgery on it.which is going to cost N200,000. Nothing is too small, even N500 will be appreciated. GTB. 0162982296 GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Donbuky23: 9:21pm On May 23, 2019
This is a set up
Please for those of you judging the man, you guys should wait for the full gist to come out........by Monday they will be in court.......and again the name of the pastor is not Samuel ,but Chijioke nweke..........I have the full gist but saying it here will never solve the problem......but the truth is that the man never kidnapped the boy....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Nelson35642: 9:35pm On May 23, 2019
See below
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2019
Xtianity Is A Disaster
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by CAPSLOCKED: 9:42pm On May 23, 2019
belloadebowale:
Igbo christian again.Christians are kidnappers.

I KNOW YOU'RE A MUSLIM SO I'M HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME.

THEY ARE THE KIDNAPPERS, THE THUGS, THE ARMED ROBBERS, THE POLITICIANS, THE WOMEN BEATERS, THE CHILD ABUSERS, THE CULTISTS, THE "WITCH" HUNTERS, YAHOO SCAMMERS, AND EVERYTHING EVIL.

THEN I WONDER THE POSITIVE FUNCTIONS OF THESE RELIGIONS OF LOVE AND PEACE, WHEN ALL WE SEE IS WAR AND HATE.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by abmakmur: 10:11pm On May 23, 2019
For NNPC past questions and answers WhatsApp me on +2347088416884.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Hotzone(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2019
Too much for my liking
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:32am On May 24, 2019
tactius:
Let's say NO TO TRIBALISM....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afgS4Ue4KBI

How to kidnap proof your child.
The one asking about the parents is the real kidnapper.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor For Kidnapping 11-year-old Boy by Scolari020(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2019
Inside life.... the pastir is eager to make im church be like living faith. Baba dey reason how to get private jet

(1) (Reply)

Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested / Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun / Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.